Surprise

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

         Taeyeon walk into the apartment limply and she put down her purse on the couch and have a sit over there. There were sound from the kitchen. Looks like Dara is already home before her. She sigh and pouted her lips.

         “Yah Kim Taeyeon...why were you look so soul-less right now?” Dara’s voice can be heard from the kitchen door. She is holding a mug of hot chocholate as she walk to approach Taeyeon on the couch.

         “We fight...” she mumbled and sigh.

         “Who? You and Wooyoung-shii?” Dara ask and Taeyeon nod her head. “Why?”

         “He was mad because I lied about Yoona and since Taecyeon-shii quit his job, he has become a miserable man and Wooyoung was worried about that...”

         “Aigoo...I don’t know what can I do to help you since you are trapped in the middle..” Dara said and she look at the hot chocholate in her hand. “Drink this...you will feel better after this...” Dara put the mug in front of Taeyeon.

         “Thanks...” she mumbled and take a sip before she look at Dara. “But it’s fun..we never fought before and this is the first time...” suddenly her mood change and she smile brightly.

         “Aigoo..Aigoo...why were you suddenly being this way? I was worried for nothing...” Dara take back the mug of chocholate from Taeyeon’s hand and rise from the couch.

         “Yah..It’s mine...”

         “Make it for yourself...” she said and enter her room leaving Taeyeon pouted on the couch.

***

         Yoona smile as she look at the thin plastic in front of her. the picture of her baby. She caressed it and put on another smile. She went for check up and get an ultrasound check up and it is the first time for her to see her baby. The doctor said, the baby is growing healthily.

         She put back the ultrasound film into the envelop and went to find something in the drawer. She take out a ribbon and paste it on the envelop. “Will oppa like it?” she mumble to herself.

         What if he don’t like this and he is not ready to have a second baby, what should she do? If he can love Anne that much eventhough she is not his real daughter then what about our baby. Yoona’s hand move to touch her flat stomach. The baby is his own blood.

         “Aigoo Im Yoona...you has been thinking so much lately...” she shake her head and try to ease her heart with that and look at her finger. The ring. He said he want to make their relationship official but he never mention when is it. Silently she sigh again and put the envelop inside the drawer and went to have a sit on the bed.

          But then the vibrate from her phone on the bed caught her atention. She look at the caller ID and smile. “Yes oppa...”she greet him.

         “What are you going to cook for dinner?” he suddenly ask.

         “Why? Are you going to have dinner at home today?” she ask. He is always busy these past few week and only come home at midnight.

         “Hmm...It’s been so long since we had dinner together...I planned to come home early and eat dinner with you and Anne...” he said and make Yoona’s smile become wider.

         “Arasso..what do you want to eat for dinner?” she aks with a smile.

         “Anything that you want to cook for me...” he laugh to himself after what he has said.

          Yoona purse on her own smile. “Okay...come home later...” she speak and listen to him humming on the other line. “Oppa...” she suddenly call for him and he listen to her but she didn’t say anything.

        “What is it?” he ask in a low voice and she feel butterflies listen to his romantic voice.

        “Nothing...I just want to call you...” she speak and make the man smile.

        “Okay..take care and I will come home a bit early today...” he promised her and end their call straight away and look at his phone soon after.

         Yoona has got into a lovey dovey moo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter