Epilogue

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

Dara is waiting outside of the labor room. She can hear Yoona’s voice from inside the labor room. Seunghyun is also with her. Yoona is in the middle of giving birth to her baby. It’s been more than 2 hours since Yoona enter the labor room and it’s been more than 15 hours since she got into the hospital after her contraction. Dara is putting her hands together. Praying for Yoona’s safe delivery.

                Ten minutes later, she can hear the voice of baby from inside the room. She was excited as she tried to look through the room before the door was open from inside and comes the doctor.

                “Doctor? How is she?” Dara asked.

                “Mrs Choi is still weak, she’s inside with her husband...” The doctor announce.

                “Thank you doctor...” Dara sigh in relief. She can’t wait to see the baby boy. Yes, baby boy. Yoona is pregnant with a baby boy.

***

                “He has pretty eyes..” Yoona utter as she look at her newborn baby boy.

                “Thank you honey..thank you for giving me this priceless gift...” Seunghyun announce as he stare at the baby. Their baby. Seunghyun kissed Yoona’s forehead and caressed her damp hair. She’s working so hard to deliever their baby and he knew she is still tired.

                “Just rest honey, I know you are still tired...after you wake up, I will bring our baby for you...” Seunghyun told Yoona.

                “Arasso oppa...” Yoona smile. A satisfied smile. Doesn’t matter if she has gone through a painful experience but at least for their baby, she’s willing to do anything.

                “Mrs Choi, we will move you to your room shortly...” she heard the nurse speak to her.

                “I’ll wait outside...” Seunghyun kissed her forehead and left the room soon after, giving time for the nurse to do their job.

***

                1 month later....

                Choi  Jaehyun stir in his sleep before he started to cry. Yoona who was about to close her eyes woke up from her sleep and look at her baby in the crib. She slowly take Jaehyun into her arms and move to her bed and started nursing him.

                “Mommy...” then she heard her daughter’s voice.

                “Hmm?? Mommy is in here...” Yoona answered and soon enough. She saw Anne coming into the room with her daddy.

                Seunghyun sigh as he look at Anne. She’s jumping onto the bed and started staring at her baby brother. He can’t stop her whenever she said she want to see her baby brother.

                “Mommy...when is Baby Jae going to walk like Sica and Mike?” she asked and Yoona chuckled at her daughter’s question.

                “Baby Jae is still a baby...he can’t walk yet...”

                “Why is he always drinking milk and sleep and cry....” Anne utter again as she touch Jaehyun’s chubby face using her finger tips.

                “Anne...your baby brother is still small, that’s why he can only drink his milk, sleep and cry...when you were small...you also drink milk too...” Seunghyun answered as he sit next to his wife on the bed.

                “Then Anne must be drinking milk from mommy’s too...” she utter as she referred to her younger brother’s nursing activity.

                Seunghyun and Yoona look at each other then they smile.

                “Yes you did! But not only from mommy but mostly from your mom...” Yoona answered.

                “Oh, Anne...Did daddy told you that your mom and dad is coming for a visit today?” Seunghyun started to lay out his idea to bring Anne away from Yoona. He knew that his wife is tired. Looking after Jaehyun, the whole night without sleep and now he can see his wife eye bags.

                “Mom and Dad is coming?” Anne asked. Excited.

                “Hmm...let’s go and get ready to meet them...” Seunghyun take Anne into his arm and bring the little girl out of  the room.

                Yoona smile as she look at her baby, Jaehyun is starting to fall asleep while feeding. “Aigoo....my little boy is such a milk monster....” she cooing her baby and kissed her cheek. Jaehyun started to grumble and he was about to cry when Yoona pulled her away from his tiny mouth.

                “Arasso..arasso..here you are...”Yoona sigh and started nursing him again and Jaehyun continue with his ling.

`               Five minutes later, Seunghyun come into the room and looking at their son agressively ling his milk. “Didn’t he fall asleep yet?” Seunghyun asked. He caressed the black hair of his son.

                “He won’t stop unless he’s really full...” Yoona commented and smile looking at her little bundle of joy.

                Seunghyun smile and sit next to Yoona. “Omma is coming next week...the whole family is coming to visit our boy...”

              “The whole family?” Yoona asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter