Mother

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mother

Yoona wait there until she saw Taecyeon’s car left the complex completely and a few second later, she saw Seunghyun walk out of his car and come towards her. she has the urge to ran away but feel like her own legs can’t move. She look down when he come and stop right in front of her.

         “Let’s go...” he said and take her by her arm.

         “I want to sleep in my own house tonight...” Yoona tell him.

         “Don’t you know the deal was off the moment you decide to spend your time with him, I give you a day off not to do this but for your own...” he said.

         “but you have no right to do this to me...” she finally speak her mind. Try to pull her hand from his grip. Try to resist him.

         “I have no right?” he ask her back. Look right into her eyes and scoffed.

          She stare into his eyes. Not afraid of him. Maybe because she is outside and if he is going to do something bad to her, she can scream to save herself. But she did not see the thing that is coming towards her. Spontaneous, he pulled her waist and descend his lips onto her. all of those happen in just a blink of the eyes. The girl eyes is wide open and her body momentarily froze in his embrace until he pulled his face from her and smirked.

         “Now..the right is mine...” he said and pulled the totally frozen girl with him and shove her into his car and leave the complex without even looking back.

 

Taecyeon...

         Taecyeon is on his way back to his apartment. He just left after he send Yoona right in front of her building just now. He exhale slowly. Im Yoona! the name is lingering in his head and he laugh to himself. She is sure in shocked after his proposal. Doesn’t matter. Ok Taecyeon. You are doing the right thing and you should wait for her. Give her time and she will come to you soon.

         His eyes move to the seat next to him. Flower. He chuckled and shake his head. Yoona must forgot about this. He make a u-turn and back to the complex where Yoona live. His car comes to a halt when he saw Yoona still there and there are man right in front of her. He knew that man, he is Choi Seunghyun. The president of Choi Corporation. His boss.

         He saw he hold Yoona arm and she is trying to resist him but what make him more angry is when he saw what is he doing to her. He saw Seunghyun pulled her waist and lean down and kissed her. Taecyeon grip the steering that he hold. Then he saw Yoona is being drag and shoved into his car. When the car left, he decide to follow them. There are so many question in his mind? How is Yoona related to him and where are they going at the moment?

         Taecyeon try to call Yoona’s phone but she is not answering to that and he saw Yoona’s phone is being tossed out of the car. He is too much. Taecyeon feel the inside of him is burning with flame. He saw the car enter a deserted area and slower and they stop in front of a big villa. It must be his house. Yoona is going to his house? Why?

Choi’s Villa

         Seunghyun stop his car and he open the door for Yoona. She still is frozen and didn’t speak after being dragged into his car.

         “Anne missed you...” he tell her. His voice is soft. Different from before and she can only look at him. Still in shocked. Yoona then quickly enter the villa without saying anything.

         Yoona closed the door of her room. She touch her chest. Dup dap dup dap. She feel her own legs become wobbly. Yoona slowly touch her lips. Her first kiss. Her very own first kiss is being stolen by Seunghyun. Why did he do that? Yoona even dream of being kissed by someone that she love romantically but turn out to be this way. All of sudden and what is his motives of doing this to her.

         The knock on her door make her jump. It must be him. She is sure. Yoona is contemplated whether to open the door or just let him be. But he still is knocking on the door.

         “Anne is looking for you...” his voice can be heard from behind the door and she sigh.

         Yoona open the door and saw Anne in his embrace. Upon seeing Yoona, Anne open her arms wide open and want to be hug by her. She slowly take Anne from him and swallow her saliva when her hand touched with Seunghyun’s arm. This is totally different. She never feel this way. She feel weak and can’t look at him straight in the eyes. She is supposed to be angry at him because of his stalking job this whole day but she can’t even look at him in the eyes. Everthing becomes awkward especially after their lips locked in front of her apartment.

         “I-I am going inside fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter