Lovely

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lovely

Seunghyun smile when he saw Anne play with the books and paper that he prepare forher on the carpet. He prefer to give something like that for his daughter rather than toys. For him, children should be taught since they were little. He wouldn’t spoil his daughter with toys but planned to show her more books. She will be the heir of his company when she grow up. A smile fly to his lips. His mind has gone too far. Can’t imagine when Anne start to become a young lady. With her pretty face and fortune. He know everyone would be interested. It will definielty become a problem for him. he won’t allow anyone to come near to his daughter except with his permission.

            ‘knock..knock..’    

            The sound of knocking from the door turn his gaze from his daughter face to the door. He saw the door was open from outside and Yoona’s head peeked out through the door. She is wearing the clothes that he bought. Seunghyun smile. That made his mood that day. Eventhough he is still not satisfied with Yoona’s answer about the ‘OPPA’ on the phone, at least she still obey him and appreciate his gift.

            “I have prepare the cake and coffee for you...” Yoona said when he look at her.

            “ok..I’ll be downstairs in a minute...” he said still with his smile.

            Yoona close the door and shrugged her shoulder. She then quickly went downstair and before she could take the tray in the kitchen, the doorbell is ringing and she went to look at the monitor and smile before walk to door and open them.

            “Hi Yoona...” Taeyeon squeled and jumped to hug Yoona with Dara tugging behind her.

            “Unnie..what are you doing here?” she ask both Taeyeon and Dara.

            “We came for work...” Dara show the file in her hand and Yoona nod her head. “You don’t want to let us in?” Dara ask with another smile.

            “Oh..right..please come in unnie..” Yoona almost forgot and lead them to the living room.

            “By the way madam..where is your husband?” Taeyeon ask jokingly.

            “WHAT??” Yoona was in shocked but Taeyeon and Dara quickly laugh at her action.

            “We are just joking..Where is your boss?” Dara ask another question and make Yoona smile.

            “He’s upstair with....”

            “Oh...Dara-shii..Taeyeon-shii..you has come..” his voice can be heard from the stairs. He bring Anne together with him. Yoona walk to Seunghyun and want to talk her from Seunghyun but he smile at her. “It’s okay, she wil be with me...bring the coffee to the garden...” he told Yoona and she nod her head before walk to the kitchen to take extra cup for their guest.

            Seunghyun back to look at Dara and Taeyeon when he saw their suspicious smile. “What? Don’t start again..”he said as he walk to the garden followed by Taeyeon and Dara.

            “We didn’t say anything right?” Dara look at Taeyeon and her friend noded. Seunghyun shake his head at both Dara and Taeyeon when they chuckled silently. Of course, they would always make fun of him in everything that he does.

            “I can see that you is full of smile today..did anything has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter