Man In Love

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Darling...I want to ask you a question?” Wooyoung put down his spoon and look at Taeyeon. His girlfriend is still concentrating on her ice-cream. He shake his head upon watching what is she doing. She’s eating like there is no tomorrow.

         “Do you happen to know Im Yoona?” he ask and saw Taeyeon choked on her ice cream. She cough for a bit and look at the boyfriend’s face.

         “Who?” Taeyeon ask another question. Pretending not to know.

         “Im Yoona...did you know her?” he ask and when looking at the way Taeyeon react. She must know something.

         “I don’t know anyone with that name...why are you asking me this?” taeyeon pretend like she is telling the truth. Pretend like nothing happen. It must be Taecyeon that ask him to ask Taeyeon about Yoona. Taecyeon must know something. She notice that he keep glance towards Seunghyun these past few days and his glance is not merely normal one. If a glare can kill people, Taeyeon is sure Seunghyun must be killed by now.

         “Nothing...if you don’t know her then it was fine for me...I don’t want to involved with this kind of problem especially when involving my friend and your friend...” Wooyoung know that Taeyeon is close to Seunghyun like he is close to Dara because his deceased wife is their bestfriend.

         Taeyeon didn’t say anything. She is back to eat her ice-cream but with something in her mind. What is it about Yoona that Taecyeon has know?. Taeyeon was shocked when Dara told her that Taecyeon has the intention to marry Yoona and with the current condition. What will happen to them if Taecyeon know that Yoona lives with Seunghyun and right now, Yoona and Seunghyun relationship is not merely as an employer and his employee but they was into more intimate-love relationship.

***

         Yoona is doing the laundry when Seunghyun call for her to the living room. She quickly went to find him and saw what is he doing. He is stacking the CD’s. All of them. “What are you doing Seunghyun-shii...” she ask. Meanwhile Anne is playing with one of her toys on the carpet. Not far from him.

         “I want to choose the movies that we are going to watch tonight...” he said and look at Yoona.

         “Why me?” Yoona ask and she sit on the floor next to him.

         “I don’t know what you like and I want to learn more about you...” he said with a smile and cause the girl to smile too.

         “Maybe later because right now, I am doing the laundry..” she said and want to stand up but he hold onto her hand.

         “Is working in this house tire you?” he ask.

         “Hmm???” Yoona was a bit confuse.

         “I would hire a maid to do all the chores and cooking while your job is only to look after Anne and me...” his last word sound erted and she slap his shoulder, playfully. They laugh together.

         “It’s not a burden for me..this is my job right..I has to work and that’s what has written in the contract that I signed...” she told him and Seunghyun was left in silence. He seems to start thinking about something before he suddenly stand up.

         “Wait here...” he said and quickly run upstair. Into his room. Soon he come back with a file in his hand and gave it to Yoona.

         “What is this?” Yoona ask and her hand open the file. “My contract?” she look at him. Surprised with that.

         “I’ll give you back the contract that you had signed..that is the original copy..you are not my maid or just the nanny for Anne but right now, you are the owner of my heart...” he say and Yoona was touched.

         “But this contract is...”

         “You can keep those...I don’t need them anymore...” he gave a very warm smile.

         “Isn’t this contract worth for three millions..why are you giving this to me?” Yoona still ask.

         “Three million is nothing compared to my love for you...I don’t want to tie you down by my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter