Back Home

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara just got back from office. She put down her bag on the table and look around her room. Yoona is not there. Dara stretch her hand and walk to the bathroom. When she is cleaning her face. She notice that Yoona’s toothbrush is not in its place. She look around. Feeling weird. Dara walk out of the bathroom with a towel hangign around her neck and her eyes capture the empty wardrobe that Yoona use to put her clothes.

         Dara start to feel uneasy. She walk towards Taeyeon room and knock on the door. Two second later, Taeyeon appear with her face mask. “Oh..you just got back?” she ask.

         “Is Yoona in your room?” Dara ask without answer to Taeyeon question.

         “No..why?” Taeyeon ask her friend.

         “I think Yoona left..she run away...” Dara tell Taeyeon.

         “Again?” Taeyeon ask. She sigh. What is Yoona’s problem with Seunghyun. First, she run from his villa and now she run from their apartment.

         “What should I do? What If Seunghyun know about this...” Dara was restless. She pace in front of Taeyeon’s room. Worried.

         “Maybe she went back to her old house, she said she live with her friend right...it could be that...” Taeyeon try to make Dara calm down.

         “I am afraid if she went to Taecyeon...” Dara tell Taeyeon.

         “Taecyeon? Ok Taecyeon? Wooyoung’s oppa friend? What’s wrong with him?” she still ask.

         “Aigoo..Kim Taeyeon, this is not the time to ask so many question..now, come follow me..we should go and look for Yoona..” Dara pulled Taeyeon hand.

         “Aishh...she is not a kid and if she is missing, we must wait for 24 hours to make report...”

         “Stop with your babling..now come and follow me...” She pulled Taeyeon’s hand with her. She is dressing in her pajama and with her face mask.

         “Let me go and take my jacket first...” Taeyeon run into her room and she follow Dara. Her face mask is still there and she has no choice but to follow Dara.

         They drive along the neighbourhood but still can’t find Yoona.“What should we do now?” Dara ask uneasy. “Do you know where Taecyeon’s house is?” Dara ask Taeyeon.

         “Why should I know where he lives...”

         “He is the friend of your boyfriends...you must know...”

         “I am sorry but I don’t know...” Taeyeon bit her lips. “Hmm..how about we go to Yoona’s house..her old house..I think she went there...” she suggest.

         “The problem is I don’t know anything about where she live...and I can’t call her number either because Yoona lost her phone."

         “Aigoo..now how we are going to find her?” Taeyeon start to think and she got an idea. “Why don’t you call Seunghyun and ask him where is she..maybe she already went back to his villa...”

         “I don’t think so...” Dara said as her head turn away from Taeyeon, still looking around. At convenience shop, bus stop and phone booth. But there is no sight of Yoona at all

         “Dara-yah...I think we should go home..can’t you see that those people are staring at me...” Taeyeon tell Dara. She notice that they keep staring at her because of her face mask. “Besides...who knows, maybe she is already back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter