Date

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

         Yoona look at the bakery in front of her. She smile. This week would be the final week she is going to come here. She was happy to be able to meet a good teacher like Si Yoon and also friends that learn how to bake together with her.

         “You aren’t going?” her husband asked and she turn to look at him.

         “I am going...” she speak as she lean down to kiss him on the cheek but he kissed her on the lips instead. They smile at each other after that.

         “I am gonna be late today because of the meeting...but I’ll ask Dara to pick you and then you can go and pick Anne from playgroup..” he remind his wife and Yoona nod her head before she open the door.

         She wave at Seunghyun and he left the place before Yoona start to make her way into the building. As usual, she went to keep her bag in her locker.

         “Hi Yoong...you look happy today...” Seryong, one of the students that take the baking class with Yoona. but the difference between Seryong and Yoona is, she already had a bakery while Yoona still got nothing except her husband and her daughter, Anne.

         “I’m always happy...”Yoona speak and they smile to each other.

         “Oh, I heard that you are not going to take part in the competition..is it true?” Seryong ask and they walk together towards the kitchen.

        “Hmm...” Yoona just humming.

        “I bet if you are not joining..then Doyeon would win..she is the best after two of us...” Seryong whisper to yoona and both of them chuckled. Only both of them know the story about Doyeon.

        “So you are not participating too?” Yoona's turn to ask.

        “My moms keep nagging at me telling me to concentrate on our small bakery..do come and payus a visit if you have time..and I think we do have a vacancy there..if you want..”Seryong mention and Yoona smile listening to her.

         Finally, they reach the kitchen’s door and together, they push the door to enter the kitchen but Yoona was shocked was shocked when she saw someone in front of her. Park Bom.

         “You are Im Yoona right?” that was her first words and Yoona look at her. Her friends, Seryong also stop and she look at the woman before Yoona gave a signal for her to go and leave them.

         “Yes..I am Im Yoona...” she politely reply as she bow to her.

         “We need to talk..personally...” she said as she start to walk to a guest room.

         Yoona stood there. She was clueless. What does she want to talk about. They never had business with each other and they don’t even know each other. Literally yes. They don’t know each other and about the baking competition. It has been postponed. She don’t know what the reason is but according to her friend. The competition would be held in another two weeks. Means that Park Bom do not have any relation to come and see her moreover, she is not going to participate during the competition and this week would be her last week attending the baking class.

         Park Bom stop walking as she turn around. “You are not coming?”

         “Can we just talk here...I still have classes to attend..”Yoona speak still using a polite way.

         “Well if you really want other people to know what I’m going to talk about...”

         “What do you mean?”

         “Wanna me to mention the name...Choi seunghyun? is that okay with you?” she ask.

         Yoona slowly sigh. But weirdly, she wasn’t that surprise when she mention her husband name. Maybe because she already know about their past. About who is Park Bom in her husband life. An ex-girfriend.

         The moment she enter the room. Park Bom look at Yoona. She start to monitor the girl from her hair to her toe. Eventhough Yoona was wearing a simple loose t-shirt with pants but Park Bom can tell that her attire were branded. It’s either she really is rich or ‘someone’ bought that for her. Someone like Choi Seunghyun.

         Yoona become uneasy when she saw how Park Bom look at her. She clear as a sign for her to talk. “I am sorry..I don’t have long time..can you please tell me what do you want to talk about..”

         “So you know Choi Seunghyun?” Park Bom asked.

         Yoona slowly nod her head. “Yes..” she answer in a calm way.

         “How did you know him?”

         “He was the friend of my unnie and he help me to register to this baking class...”

         “Help you and your unnie...may I know who is your unnie?”

         “I am sorry madam but I think I can’t tell you about my personal affairs”

         “Personal affairs?” she scoffed before continue “...then may I ask why did Choi Seunghyun pick you from class yesterday?” she asked and Yoona was shocked.

         ‘Park Bom knew? How did she knew? Did she saw them together’

         “Or did you unnie asked you his favor to pick you up from class”

         “Y-yes...he was helping me...that’s all...” she answer slowly eventhough she was nervous. Did she saw anything? Their kiss and their hugs and also Anne.

         “Hmm okay but very weird...you know Choi Seunghyun is a very busy man and the busy man like him has time to do that? especially for someone that he don’t know, someone like you..”

         “Is it that weird for him to help someone like me?” Yoona ask back, she knew what Park Bom mean. Is she dissing her at the moment?

         “Well I am sorry but I’ve known him for quite a long time sweetheart and I would like to say here....it is not weird if it is being done by someone else but very weird if Choi Seunghyun did that..he never help other people especially after his wife passed away...” Park Bom mention.

         “Opps...did you know that he was married?”

         “Yes...” Yoona answer. Still in her calm tone.

         “So you knew and you feel nothing about it?”

          Yoona smile. “I don’t know what is your motives for talking to me about this matter but I think I am already late for my class..can I go now?”

         “Okay...you may go..” Park Bom speak and she saw Yoona bow her head before she left.

          Yoona exhale in relief after she exit the room. Eventhough Park Bom didn’t asked weird question but still Yoona feel uneasy. She has the feeling that Park Bom know something regarding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter