Lose

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun look at Yoona. She is very busy in the kitchen. Preparing for their dinner. He slowly exhale. Yoona is still as secretive as usual. Even after what happened today, she still won't tell him anything that had happened to her including the part where Park Bom attacked her at the bakery. Luckily, Yoon Si Yoon call him for a confirmation. He ask if it’s true that he has an affair with Yoona and they live together in one house.

           Last night, Yoona was asleep, he was about to continue with his work but instead, he got a call from someone.

          “Hello...”

          “Choi Seunghyun-shii?” the voice asked for confirmation. Not a female voice like last night but this time it’s a male voice.

         “Yes, this is me..who is this?”

         “I am sorry for disturbing you in the middle of the night but this is me Yoon Si Yoon..” the voice answer.

         “Oh..Si yoon-shii...how unexpected to receive your call..how’s your business?”

         “It’s pretty good so far..” he answer.

         “Oh..it’s good to hear that..” Seunghyun replied as usual in his businessman tone.

         “I am sorry Seunghyun-shii but I am not calling you to discuss about the business..” he heard Si yoon take a deep breath. “This is about Yoona-shii..”

         “Oh..” Seunghyun was dumbfounded for a while at the mention of his wife’s name but he still remain calm.              “What is it Si Yoon-shii? Anything that I can help you?”

         “Can we meet up somewhere tonight?” Si Yoon suddenly made a suggestion.

        “Oh..sure..let’s meet up at TY’s & Bistro” he suggested and they ended the call right away.

         Seunghyun look at the phone screen. ‘What is it that Siyoon want to discuss with me to call me in the middle of the night? And Yoona? Why he want to discuss about Yoona?”

         Seunghyun was back into their bed room. He look at  Yoona and saw that his wife is fast asleep. He went to check on her blanket and stare at her calm face for a while. Smile before he lean down to give her a kiss on forehead and take his car keys in the drawer.

         Si Yoon is already waiting for him the moment he arrives. With his usual calmness. He approach the man. Si yoon immediately stand up when he saw Seunghyun is coming and they shake hand. As usual. Between man and man.

         “Have a sit..” Si Yoon speak as both of them take their own respective seat. “Anything you want to order?” he ask to break the ice.

        “It’s ok..I just had dinner at home..” he answer.

        “Owh..”Si Yoon replied back. “Home cooking?” he ask with a smile.

        “Yeah...” Seunghyun replied. “So..what is it that you want to discuss with me..” Seunghyun went straight to the point.

        “This is about Yoona-shii..” Si Yoon started and notice there is not changing in his expression. “I know that you are the one that suggesting me to become her teacher and I also know that you are a friend of her unnie but I am here just to seek for clarification..”

        Seunghyun raised his eyebrow at him. “Clarification?” he ask him back. “ About what?”

       “About your relationship with Yoona-shii..” Si yoon start being straight forward.

       “I don’t see the point here..what is the relation between my relationship with her and you as her teacher?” Seunghyun questioned him back.

        Si yoon smile at that question. “I think I should confess this, I like Yoona-shii..” he being truthful. “but not only I like her..I am in love with her..”

         Seunghyun slowly smile. “So you love her and you want to ask for my clarification what is my relationship with her? Then what? You are going to confess to her?” Seunghyun ask, like he can read Si Yoon mind completely.

        “That was the plan..but the part for seeking clarification, I just added them to the list today..” Si yoon sigh. “This morning, Park Bom came to my bakery and start attacking Yoona-shii..”

         Seunghyun heart almost drop at the information. Park Bom attack Yoona at bakery? What did she do to Yoona? but he wasn’t able to open his mouth and ask that question.

        “She accused Yoona-shii for having an affair with you..”

        “Affair? Is it consider an affair if she is a single woman and I am a single man?” he asked Si yoon that question. A little bit angry.

         Si Yoon notice the anger in his tone.“So it’s true that you and Yoona-shii are in a relationship?”

        “Yes, I am not going to deny that..indeed, we are in a ‘relationship’..”

        “You really love her?”

         Seunghyun put his hand in his pocket and rest his back on the chair. “Why do you want to know if I love her or not?”

         “Because I don’t want Yoona to get hurt..I am sorry Seunghyun-shii..I am not going to sit still if you are just playing with her..She is so fragile and she is different..if both of you really love each other, why don’t you just marry her rather than using her like this..”

         “What do you mean I am using her? you don’t know anything abous us..”

         “I know that you and Yoona-shii live together in one house..and I am afraid that someone will leaked this out especially Park Bom and then, you gonna leave her to protect your reputation..”

          Seunghyun smile. “So you know about us living together?” Seunghyun asked.

Si Yoon take a deep breath. “If you don’t love her..just let her go..I will take care of her..I will do anything for her...”

         “I appreciate what you feel for Yoona, Si Yoon-shii and I want to thank you for being honest with me but I am sorry..I am not going to let her go. Ever..”

        “So you are going to announce your relationship with her? to the public?” Si Yoon.

        “Apparently no..not at the moment..”

         “Then both of you going to live together like a ‘married couple’? Just like that? What if the public know? She will get hurt..I beg you Seunghyun-shii..just let her go..please!”

        “I am not going to let her go..ever..” Seunghyun was being serious. “ I am not going to let my wife go..” finally he said it.

        Si Yoon was shocked. “Wi-wife? Your wife?” he stuttered.Yoona is his wife?

        “Yes, for your information, we are not just in relationship like what you thought but we are married..”

        “but..how come..how-”

        “I know..I am just gonna say this to you..it’s complicated..I know that she will get hurt when the public know about us but I just can’t reveal our relationship to the public...just yet..”

        “Why? don’t you love her? Are you guys in contract marriage?”

         Seunghyun laugh at the mention of contract marriage. “Of course not, our marriage is not a contract..I love her and we love each other..and we are also expecting our baby soon..”

        “She’s pregnant?”

         Seunghyun nod his head with proud.

        “Wow..congratulations..I really don’t know about this..I am sorry for being so bold..asking a husband to let his pregant’s wife go..”

        “It’s okay..I know you are just being honest..so since you already mention about Park Bom name? Why don’t you tell me what happened at the bakery?”

         “Oppa..you don’t want to eat?” he heard Yoona’s voice and shattered his thought about what had happened last night.

         He smile at Yoona and went to pulled a chair and motion for her to come and sit. She raised her eyebrow at him. What’s wrong with him? All of sudden acting this romantic.

         “Tonight you are the queen and I am your chauffer...” he mention and saw his wife’s smile. “Why? you think I can’t do this?” he ask.

         “Ok..I trust you but don’t forget to go and bring Princess Anne downstairs..she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter