Love

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You came...” Taecyeon smile can be seen on his bright face. He was so happy the moment he saw Yoona enter the cafe.

         Yoona look at her watch on her wrist then she look at him. “Am I late?”

         “No, of course not...I just happy when Yuri said you want to meet me...I don’t know what should I do in the mean time and decide to come here a bit early...” Taecyeon was embarassed because of that. He come two hour early because he was ecstatic about what she want to tell him. Is it about his proposal?

         “You want to drink anything?” he ask the moment she take a sit in front of him.

         “Mocha Latte for me...” Yoona told the waiter.

         “How are you oppa?” she ask looking at Taecyeon bright expression.

         “Never better Yoong...I was worried about you...where have you been this past few weeks? I can’t contact you at all...” Taecyeon start to interrogate her.

         Yoona slowly inhale a deep breath. “It was complicated and very personal, I am afraid I can’t tell you...” she begin and Taecyeon was a bit dissapointed with her answer.

         “Oh...” he look at her face. “Never mind, I won’t ask much further...now I get to meet you, I am so happy...” he smile and take her hand on the table but Yoona slowly pulled her hand away from his. Taecyeon become uneasy because of her refusal. He look at her serious expression.

         “Oppa...I need to talk about something with you...” she look at him.

         “How about we eat first and talk about something else before we were back to our matter...okay..” he already know what is she going to tell him. He won’t allow her to do it. She must do this because of Choi Seunghyun. He can’t believe that he just lose to Choi Seunghyun without even have any chance to use his weapon.

         Yoona put on a sincere smile. “Okay...” she has to be very considerate since she is going to make someone heartbroke. Oh, only the thought of that start to make her uncomfortable. She do not want to be a bad girl. She is not a perfect girl to be fight for two awesome men. She is just ordinary girl. Nothing special about her but she has to make a choice and she already know, who has a better place in her heart. It’s no other than Choi Seunghyun and Choi Anne. She feel her life already completed with just two of them.

         After the drink, they take a light stroll along the way. Yoona try to find a suitable word to reject his proposal. Taecyeon walk along with her.

         “Oppa...actually I already have answer for your proposal...” Yoona stop walking and look at Taecyeon. She can’t wait no longer.

         “No need to answer now Yoong...you still have time...” Taecyeon asnwer in a low voice.

         “Oppa I am sorry...” Yoona exhale. “I don’t think we can be together...” finally she said it.

         Taecyeon clenched his eye together. He shake his head. Still can’t believe it. “Please Yoona...I don’t want to listen to this...” he hold onto her hand.

         “I am sorry...I can’t accept your proposal...we are not meant to be together...”

         “Why? Do you have someone else? I can do better than him Yoong...I will quit my job here and let’s go to Boston together...we will get married here and we will live in Boston, no one will know about us..it would be just you, me and our children...” he start to mumble nonsense.

         “Oppa why are you being this way?”

         “Because I love you...can’t you see how much I love you...I am willing to put aside my everything just to be with you...” Taecyeon grip on her hand become much tighter.

         “But I don’t love you...I am sorry...we can be friend but not a couple...I like you but only as friend...no more than that...”

         “But...”

         “Oppa...please respect my decision and I think you deserve someone better than me...” she said. Enduring the pain in her wrist. She know Taecyeon is hurt because of her and she feel bad about it.

         Taecyeon didn’t say anything. His grip onto Yoona’s wrist slowly start to loosen up and finally he let her hand go. Looking at her face without saying anything.

         “I am sorry...” Yoona whisper for a last time before she slowly make her way. Back off and leave the scene.

***

         She was in his embrace right infront of his car. Seunghyun hold onto her tighter and smile. She come to him. He was worried when Yoona left to go and meet taecyeon. He is afraid if she would leave him and go with Taecyeon.

         “I am so relief when you come back...” he whisper.

She smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter