Broken Proposal

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Broken Proposal

Yoona look at the screen of her phone. Taecyeon just called her and tell her that he has surprise for her and ask her to take a day off on Friday. She would be happy to do him that favour but with her current situation and the sudden ‘earthquake’ that just happen between her and Seunghyun less than 24 hour ago make her want to think twice. She is not dare to come near him. This morning, she feed Anne’s baby food in her room and didn’t dare to come out until she heard his car left the villa.

         Moreover, if she is taking a day off. What would happen to Anne? Who is going to take care of her? her father? She would doubt that since his anger is still not gone yet. Usually he will come to Anne’s room before left for work and this morning. He just left the house without saying anything. She would be glad for that since she hasn’t need to see him for now but at the same time, she did pity the little girl. She still need attention and love from her parents. Like in her case, she only has her father and if she is not able to receive his love. What would be left for her soon?

         Seunghyun saw Yoona from a far. She is fiddling with her phone and seems lost in her own thought. He close the door of his car and walk to her. Looks like she really is wander in her own thought and still not realize that he’s next to her yet.

         “We need to talk...” his word greet her and shattered the girls own thought. She look to her side and see the man’s face. He is not as angry as last night but still cold without any smile.

         “I-I’m going to Anne’s room...” Yoona said. She want to avoid him and wouldn’t dare to be in the same radius as him for now. At least she want to avoid from arguing with him again. He is super scary and she hereby admit that he is not her league in arguing.

         “I’m Sorry...” he said before she left.

         The girl back to look at him. What? Did her ear misheard something just now? Why is he sorry? What is her sorry for?

         “I know I’ve been harsh on you but I have my own reason for what I’ve done...” he said. Yoona listen to him and want to laugh at his last word. His own reason? Still wouldn’t let go of his ego. Man is all the same.“Okay...I know this is not right to make it up this way but I am going to give you a day off..how is that?”

         Upon his last word. Yoona look up and her face is bright with happiness. That is what she’s waiting for. She should grab the chance. Seunghyun can see the changes there and he slowly nod his head.

         “I’ll give you a day off for tomorrow...” he make his decision.

         “On Friday..can I have a day off on Friday?” she ask. It would be much easier since on Saturday and Sunday, she can go back to meet Yuri.

         Seunghyun look at her suspiciosly. “Why Friday?” he ask. If it is Friday, his assumption would be right since Taecyeon also having two days off on Thursday and Friday.

         “If I can’t then tomorrow is fine too...” Yoona loosen up a bit. She is not dare to ask for more. She should just appreciate what he want to give. This is rare and she would experience this once for her life time (while working with him).

         “Okay..Friday..I’ll give you a day off on Friday and you can go back and spend your weekend at your own home, I know you missed being at home..right?” he try to sound sincere but it’s too awkward and try to smile but is cheek’s muscle is too stiff to do that.

         “Thank you sir..thank you so much..”  Yoona bow to him continuosly. “Err...is there anything else you want to tell me?” she ask when she look up and saw he is still looking at her.

         “No..you may go...” he said that but he is the one that walk into the house leaving her there. Yoona just look at him without saying anything. Thank God he has back to his usual self. It would be okay if he continue to act this way rather than being too friendly or too angry. That would make him so scary.

         Yoona look around and sure that he has gone into his room. She push Taecyeon’s number and called him. “Yes oppa..I’ve got a day off on Friday..where are we going to meet?” she ask. “Arasso..I will be there but a bit late since I have to settled few things first..ok, see you..bye” she end the call and exhale in relief and make her way into the villa without notice there is somene behind the door listening to her conversation on the phone.

***

Friday...

         Taecyeon is waiting for Yoona in the cafe. The place where they met for the first time. He look at the watch. Yoona said she will be a bit late since she has to go somewhere first.

         “Annyeong oppa...sorry I’m late...has you waiting long for me?” her voice can be heard from his back and Taecyeon smile when he turn and saw the girl that he’s waiting for.

         “Ani..I just arrived...” he lied eventhough he has been waiting for her since 45 minutes ago. “Please have a sit..” he pulled the chair for her and Yoona smile and sit down on the chair. Taecyeon smile. He just stare at the girl in front of him and make Yoona’s blushed.

         “Oppa...why are you staring at me like that?” she ask.

         “Nothing..It just I missed you so much and I do realize that you’ve gotten prettier than the last time when we met...” he compliment her.

         “Aigoo..oppa, don’t you know that you are always good with your words..” she shake her head. “Did you always this sweet and mushy when talking to girls?” she whisper.

         “No..to you only...” he grin when they girls eye is wide open.

         “Okay whatever...now what is the thing that you want to tell me?” Yoona ask.

         Taecyeon pulled out two ticket from his pocket and put it on the table. Yoona take the ticket and bring it to her face.

         “Musical Theatre? For me?” she ask and Taecyeon smile.

         “Nope..for us..” he said.

         “Us? Is this the thing that you want to tell me?” Yoona asked while rolling her eyes.

         “Of course not..this is just the beginning...today I want to start our date by watching this musical...”

         “Date?”

         “Yes...a date or what did you call when a man and a woman go out to spend time together..it’s a date right?” he nodded his head.

         Date? The girls mind suddenly wander to remember about something. When she went out for groceries shopping with Seunghyun, is that also considered as date? Wait! What are you talking about Im Yoona? why did you suddenly remember about that. That is not a date. You just went out to shopping and morever, who is going to a date bringing their child along. A smile fleeted across her lips.

         Taecyeon raised his eyebrow when he look at her smile. “Why? You are happy to go for a date with me?” he ask.

         “Aniyo..it’s not that...” she quickly answer to him.

         “So you don’t like going out with me?” he ask dissapointedly.

         “Of course I like it...I think we should go now..we have less than half and hour for the musical...” she show the tickets in front of him and he smile.

         “Okay..let’s go...” he said and both of them stand up together and walk out of the bakery into his car. He open the door for her and Yoona smile. This is what she like about him. He is very sweet and very considerate and he always made her day.

Musical Theatre...

         Yoona keep glancing to her the end of the row where there’s a man. He wear ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter