DEAD

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is your room...Anne will always wake up at 6 and you have to prepare for her food and stuff...I have paste the timetable in Anne’s room..” the man stop and look at the girl who happen still looking around his house. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE???...”  Yoona startled upon hearing Seunghyun’s loud voice. She bring her bag and walk to approach him. When she come in front of him, she look down. Not dare to look into his eyes.

Seunghyun sigh. “This is your room...Anne will be back later on...just prepare yourself...” he said and leave her there.

                Yoona look at him walk to his room and she exhale. She can’t escape now. It looks like she will  be trapped in the house for the rest of her life. It was way too deserted from other people house. She has no transport and if she want to go out, she need to walk about half kilometres. ‘I’m sorry Yul, it looks like I can fulfill my promise with you...’ she sigh once again and slowly bring hersefl into the room that would be the place she is going to stay while working with him.

                Yoona look around the room. It was big and spacious. She never has the room as big as this. There are king size bed with princess like curtain. A small couch. A big wardrobe and vanity table. There’s set of TV too, like a home theatre but maybe not since how come a nanny like her would get a room with a home theatre. There are so many books arrange on the shelves like a library. start to form a big ‘O’ looking at the room. She just stood there. Amazed by the room. If this is the room that she got, she wonder, what does his room looks like.

***

                The old woman handed Anne to Yoona when she reach the living room. Yoona take Anne into her embrace. Awkwarly. She is not used of taking care of baby and this is her first time. When she look at Anne, she can guess that her age is around one or two.

                Yoona wonder, what is the baby relationship with Seunghyun. Is she his daughter? Or maybe his nephew? Aniya..why would she stay with him, she could be staying with her parents. Maybe she is his daughter? Omo..his secret daughter? Am I her secret care taker then? Yoona mind full with so many question.

               “Thank you ahjumma..you may go now...” Seunghyun talk to the old woman and take something from his coat pocket. An envelope and give it to her before she leave.

                Yoona look at him suspiciously. It must be true. Anne is his secret daughter. No doubt. A person like him must have so many girlfriend and he dumped them and one of his girlfriend get pregnant and want to revenge him by leaving the baby at his door. It could be that. Aigoo, Im Yoona. it looks like you watch so many drama nowadays.

               “Err...sir..what should I do now?” she ask Seunghyun while holding Anne. The baby has fall asleep by putting her head on Yoona’s chest and the girl just stood there. Awkward and not comfortable and don’t know what to do.

                Seunghyun look at Yoona static posture with a frown. “Bring her to the baby’s room...” he command Yoona but the girl just stood there. “I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter