Meeting, Family and Flashback!

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany and Nickhun rushed out of their hotel room with excitement the moment Yoona called them and told them that they have to meet and she has good news for them. Half an hour later,they reached the venue where Yoona want to meet them and upon reaching inside the specially booked traditional restaurant, they saw Yoona was in there but she’s not alone. There was her husband too. Choi Seunghyun and there’s their daughter Anne. She’s sitting on Seunghyun’s lap.

          Yoona smile as she looked at Tiffany and Nickhun and she stand up and walked to them. She pulled Tiffany’s hand inside the room and makes the couple seat in front of them.

          Tiffany clenched her hand. She looked at Choi Seunghyun, her ex-husband with a difficult feeling. Nickhun also seems restless when he looked at Seunghyun’s serious face. He looked at his wife and Tiffany patted onto his knees, trying to make him calm eventhough she herself is also very worried.

          Yoona also notice the looked Seunghyun is giving them and she exhale as she patted on her husband’s arm. “Oppa…” she called him.

          Seunghyun looked at Yoona and she saw her smile while she is nodding her head at him. Seunghyun exhale before he started.

          “I already discuss with Yoona about your request..” he started and looked directly at Tiffany. “Remember I am doing this because I love my wife and Anne not because I already forgive two of you for the damage that you have caused towards me and my family, mentally…” Seunghyun voice was serious.

          “Arasso...we understand, we just want to have freedom to see our daughter…” Tiffany finally answered.

          “..and about bringing her to States…I don’t think it is a good time to do so…Anne is overly attached to us especially to her mommy..” he looked at Yoona. “…and I am sure you wouldn’t able to replace our place for the time being…she still need us and when she’s gradually comfortable with the two of you, only then you can bring Anne to States but she has to live with us, she only can visit her siblings in States..” Seunghyun uttered.

          Yoona and Tiffany looked at each other and they smile. “Arasso, we understand..thank you for giving us chance to be a good parents for Anne too…” Tiffany eyes are teary as she looked at her husband.

          Nickhun hold onto Tiffany hand, try to give her strength.

          “So when you both are going to return to States?” Yoona asked Tiffany.

          “We will return to states tomorrow but we will come back later…we need to discuss with our family about this and also our children in States also need us…” Tiffany replied and she wiped the tears from her cheek.

****

5 months later

          “Are you excited to see your mom?” Yoona asked Anne, she show Tiffany’s and Nickhun photo to Anne and address them as her mom and dad. She also show her siblings photo and Anne would be excited to see them.

          “Sica and Mike are coming too?” Anne asked looking at her mommy. The three year old girl is jumping up and down in excitement.

          “Who knows…we should go first then we will know…” Yoona answered as she is looking at her husband.

          Seunghyun is calm. Drove his car without saying anything but she know that his heart started to soften since he met Tiffany’s twin, Jessica and Mike and most importantly, since Yoona was pregnant. Currently she is in her second trimester and her baby bump is getting bigger. Not only Seunghyun, Anne is also excited with her new siblings.

          “Honey, aren’t you tired?” Seunghyun asked. He glanced at his wife sitting at the back seat with Anne. “You just finished with your work and now we are going to meet Horvejkul family…”

          Oh work? Yes, Yoona is working now, at home. She made home made cake and pastries and they sell the pastries at the Cafeteria of her husband’s company and it is well received. Seunghyun planned to open a shop for Yoona but he planned to do so right after she gave birth. Now, he wanted Yoona to rest and stay at home. For her safety since she’s pregnant.

          “No, I am not tired..I miss the twins and I hope they are coming too…”

          “ANNE!!!” They heard Tiffany voice the moment Anne’s step out of the car.

          Anne look at her mom and she ran to Tiffany and the little girl jump into Tiffany’s embrace. Yoona smile while caressing her baby bump while Seunghyun is helping her out of the car.

          Tiffany kissed Anne’s face and she put her down before Anne ran towards Nickhun and hug her dad soon after. Tiffany walked to Yoona and hugged her slightly.

          “How are you Yoona?” she asked while looking at her big baby bump. “You are getting bigger…”

          “I am fine, where is Jessica and Mike?” Yoona asked.

          “Oh, they are not coming…Let’s go and sit there.” Tiffany showed a mat that she spread on the green grass. There’s picnic basket as well.

          “You prepared all this?” Yoona asked as she sat down on the mat with the help of her husband.

          “I tried..Nick requested me last night…” Tiffany smiled as she poured a glass of juice for Yoona and Seunghyun.

          “Oppa…I think I have few packets of cookies in our car…why don’t you go and get it…” Yoona  looked at her husband.

          “Cookies?” Seunghyun asked.

          “It’s Anne’s favourite and Fany unnie can bring those back for Sica and Mike…”

          “Arasso..wait here…” Seunghun obey and walked to their car to get the cookies.

          “He’s changed a lot..”Tiffany complained. “…and I am happy that you are the one that managed to change him Yoona, you are the perfect woman that he needs..your opposite personality makes both of you a match in heaven…” Tiffany commented.

          “You too unnie…I am so relief, finally our two families can live harmoniously and Anne also got not only one but two parents…” they both looked at Anne and Nickhun, they were playing with the bike and the little girl is giggling.

          “This is all because of you, Yoona…thank you so much…” Tiffany hugged Yoona and she almost cried again not until Anne called for Yoona.

          “Mommy…” Anne cried for Yoona as she is getting ready to play with the swing. Her hand is waving at Yoona. “Come here!!!!” they heard her voice again.

          Yoona and Tiffany laugh but when they see Anne’s serious face, Tiffany patted on Yoona’s shoulder. “Just go, she’s calling for you again…” Tiffany started to understand Anne’s antic. She can’t deny the close relationship that Anne and Yoona’s share and she’s not jealous because she knew, Yoona deserved all that.

          “Arasso…I’ll be there in a moment…” Yoona stand up. Carrying her big stomach and walked to her daughter.

          Seunghyun finally come towards them and he put a bag of cookies right in front of Tiffany before he take a seat on the mat.

          “How are Jessica and Mike?” Seunghyun asked Tiffany as her eyes is looking at Yoona and Anne. His wife is busy entertaining their daughter.

          “They wanted to come but Sica is not well so, we decided to left them with my mother in-law…” Tiffany answered.

          “You should bring them here the next time…Anne will be happy too…she keeps asking about her twin dongsaeng…”

          “Will do so…when is Yoona’s due?” Tiffany asked.

          “...next year, January…”

          “Yoona is a nice woman…you are lucky to have her…” Tiffany commented and looked at Seughyun.

          “Yes, I am lucky to have her…when I think back, everything happened for a reason..because you left me for nickhun, I got to meet Yoona…so I have to thank you for that…” Seunghyun replied.

          “Pffft…” Tiffany smile at Seunghyun’s sarcastic reply. “Yes, you should be grateful to me and you are welcome…look like what I told you are the truth after all...”

          “What do you mean?”

          “You will meet a nice and better woman than me…and it is Yoona…not to mention, she’s really pretty too…I heard people always talking about her especially man…you have to be careful...many men out there envy you…”

          “I know….you don’t have to tell me that…”Seunghyun exhale. “…and I am sorry too…” Seughyun spoke as he looked at Tiffany.

          Tiffany raised her brows at him.

          “I am sorry for separating you and Anne all this time, I am sorry for everything that I have done towards you and Nickhun, I knew you are not happy when you was with me but because of my ego, I ignore all that and caused you to suffer, then right after you found your own happiness, I caused you another suffering by taking Anne from you…but just like what you said, everything happened is for a reason and I sincerely want to apologize..”

          Tiffany smile bitterly. “We both made mistake, I also caused many problems and made you suffer too…so, I think it’s fair now…” Tiffany assured Seunghyun and they smiled to each other.

          “Should we go to look at them?” Tiffany asked referring to Anne, Yoona and Nickhun.

          Seunghyun nodded and slowly followed Tiffany’s lead towards his wife to look at Anne.

***

          Later, that night, right after they put Anne to sleep. Yoona and Seunghyun are cuddling on the couch with Seunghyun’s head on Yoona’s lap while they are watching television.

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter