His Ego

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun is sitting on his chair in his working room. Thinking. His eyes moves around his room. The villa looks damn quiet like after Tiffany left him. This is the same situation but with a different feeling. At that time, he can’t accept the fact that Tiffany is pregnant with someone else baby while he is her husband. He was mad and broken by the fact alone, but right now Yoona is pregnant with his baby and he is also mad at that because of another stupid reason, because she hides it from him. Why did Yoona do that? He has the right to know about that because he is the father of her baby and he loves her. He is.

         After all of the thought. Seunghyun finally rose from his chair. He has to go and talk with Yoona. He has to settle everything by tonight.He push the door of Yoona room to see the bed where she sleep earlier was empty. He walk into the bathroom and look around the room. She is not in the room, with hasty and clumsy step he left the room and went downstairs, it was rather dimn downstair because he turn the light off earlier but he can see the light coming from one room. Did he forgot to close and lock the room earlier?

         His movement become frantic as he rush downstairs to see the door is wide open and before he can take another step. Yoona is already coming out of the room with her sullen face and she close the door and turn to look at him. He look at her as the colour of her face change into pale. Shock.

        “O-oppa...” Yoona stuttered.

        “What are you doing in there?” he ask. His intonation sounds like he is mad at her and totally didn’t like the fact that she went into the room. He did say and warn her that the room is forbidden for her to enter but that was before their relationship change. That was during the time she is still the nanny of his daughter.

         “I saw the door was open and I went in there to check, I don’t mean to enter the room at all...” Yoona said and look at him, trying to make him understand her. She was worried about that. A lot. She was scared too. Very.

         Seunghyun look at Yoona. She look really scared. Is he being harsh on her? he was careless when he forgot to close the door properly when he went in earlier because suddenly Anne’s crying and he has to attend her. Now Yoona has enter the room. Did she saw anything in there? Is that the reason why she looks sullen whe she come out of the room? Will she continue to stay by his side if she know what is happening?

         Yoona look at his face. Waiting for his answer. Slowly. His silence is killing her little by little. If he want to yell at her or being mad at her. She can understand that but when he is being mute and didn’t say anything at all. It really make her worried and stressed. She want him to say something. At least, say something to her.

          He hasn’t talking to her at all after the incident, after he knew that she is pregnant. Did he didn’t like the baby? Did he don’t want another baby? or he never want a baby with her because she is nothing to him. Nothing.

         Clenching her hand. Controlling her shaken body and stopping the tears from pooling in her eyes. She raise her face and look at him straight in the eyes. “I am sorry for entering the forbidden room without your permission...I promise it won’t happen again” she said and quickly make her way to leave the place before she spill her tears right there.

          But she won’t expect him to hold onto her wrist. Her heart feel light for a moment. Did he want to bring her into his arm and telling her that it was not true. He loves her and he loves her baby. Is he going to do that?

         “Why did you never tell me anything about your pregnancy?” he ask and hold onto her wrist to make her look at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter