Mistake

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That morning. She woke up. There were strange feeling with her body. Her whole body is hurt especially down there. Her eyes look at the ceiling. This is not her room. Where is she? Yoona feel ‘something’ is moving next to her. Slowly she turn to look to her side and the thing that she saw is Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. He is .

         Yoona quickly got up. Looking down at her own body. She is as well. Her eyes is wide open. Surprised. She sleep with him? Looking at her clothes on the floor. She start to remember everything from last night. Why did she allow him to do that to her? Now she has lost everything. Everything. Her tear crawl down to her cheek. She pick up her clothes and leave his room.

         Yoona bawled in the bathroom. She clean her body with the hope that she would remove the mark that he has left inside her. She is not pure anymore. He has take advantage of her weaknesses. She was a bit drunk because of the wine and he take advantage of her. Why? Why must she become like that..too carried away with those feeling while she is drunk? He is using her, now she will be the same with those girl at the street. She has nothing that she can use to be proud of. Yoona legs become woobly as she slowly sit down on the floor with the heavy water from shower hit her body like a heavy tears from her eyes hit her cheek.

         Seunghyun woke up. He touch the other side of the bed and found it is empty. He look to his side. There is no sign of Yoona. Has she woke up already? Then his phone start to ring.

         “Morning boss...” Dara cheeful voice can be heard from the other side of line.

         “Morning...” he greet back.

         “You sound like you just woke up from sleep... ‘working’ late last night?” Dara ask. but he is not answering to that. “Oh my god, don’t tell me you already...”

         “You said I can make my move right?” he utter without feeling.

         “Seunghyun-ah..I said, confess to her but you already...did you..did she...” Dara seems can’t find a suitable word. “I am afraid if she will  hate you after this...” Dara suddenly said. Worried.

         “What do you mean she will hate me...I don’t force her at all...” he said. Then he heard Dara sigh.

         “You didn’t confess your love for her yet, you didn’t tell her the reason why you fall in love with her but then you already make love to her, she will be confuse..she will think that you are using her, taking advantage of her weaknesses...” Dara explain slowly.

         “I confessed to my wife but she didn’t say anything...and next thing I know..she already come home, telling me she was pregnant..I don’t want that to happen again...” he said. His voice sound serious.

         Dara was fall into silence. He was broken hearted once and now he is using his own way to tie a woman by his side. Someone as fragile as Yoona. Dara is afraid if Yoona also would left him after what he ehas done. “You better check on Yoona...I-I will send Anne later on...” Dara said as the call was disconnected.

         Seunghyun stare at his door. Suddenly he become worried. What if Dara was right? What if Yoona suddenly hate him because of last night incident. No, it was not an incident. He loves her. He fall in love with Yoona and he only want to make her belong to him.

         Yoona is cooking in the kitchen when Seunghyun descend the stair. He smile. She is alright. She is not running away. He saw she work really fast and when she want to put down the breakfast on the table, her movement stop. She look at him. He saw her eyes. Her swollen eyes. Maybe because she is crying too much. He approach her as she slowly take one step backward.

         “Yoona...” he call for her.

         “Don’t come near me...” She yell at him. Then he saw, she is crying again. He approach her as he hug her. “why did you do this to me...you are taking advantage of me..you are a jerk...” she yell as she try to hit him but he is too strong and he hug her tighter. Making her stop. Yoona stop moving or struggling . She cry in his embrace. Why did she feel calm after that? She want to yell again but can’t do so.

         “I am sorry...I don’t know that you will hurt like this...” he said. Apologizing.

         “Why are you doing this to me?” she still ask. Her voice was hoarse from crying too much.

         “Because I love you...” he confessed. “I am sorry, I make a wrong move..I supposed to tell you first but all I do is ‘making’ you mine..” he said as he caressed her hair. “I was hurt before, I thought that is the only way that I can do to keep you by my side...” he confessed.

         “I hate you...” she said as she pushed him and run upstairs into her room.

          In the room, she is crying again. Even after listen to his confession. It still can’t mend her broken heart. She has become too weak. Yoona loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter