Baking Class

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona smile as she look outside of the window. It happens too fast. Her wedding. It was one of the memorable thing ever happen in her life. Eventhoug it was a simple and small wedding but for her to able to be together with her friends is already a bless. It was good enough to have your good friends as the witnesses for your happy day.

         She remember that  Wooyoung walk her down the aisle. He said, he really want a younger sister but he wasn’t able to have one because he is an orphan and it is an honour for him to have he chance to walk Yoona down the aisle. Yoona also feel blessed to be  given the chance to meet Wooyoung oppa. He is a loving and kind-hearted man and she bet Taeyeon unnie would be happy with Wooyoung oppa.

         Yoona inhale the fresh air from outside. Another memory come to greet her. She still remember the touch of Seunghyun hands when he was there to take her hand from Wooyoung. The moment she walk along the carpet. All she can see is his face with his black tuxedo waiting for her. He is so handsome and she almost burst in tears, still can’t believe that she is the lucky woman to have him as her husband.

         “I do...” that’s the word that he said and the words that she only remember and she also reply with “I do” and before the pastor can say anything. He already lean down and kissed her. The kissed they shared were memorable and it would be one of her favourite. Her ‘wedding kiss’.

         They also take picture with the friends. There were Dara, Taeyeon, Yuri, Wooyoung, Youngbae and few of Seunghyun’s friend that came to witness their ceremony. It is a private ceremony and eventhough there were not many people that come to attend her wedding. She still can’t describe how happy she is.

         “Why did you wake up so early?” Yoona heard his deep voice from the bed. She look at the clock that show time. 5:30 am.

          She turn to look at her husband. He barely can open his eyes. Maybe he is too tired after reading the document that need his approval last night. After the wedding, they rushed to Jejudo for their honeymoon and eventhough Taeyeon keep asking them to go somewhere else but they already decided to go to Jejudo since they can’t leave Anne for long time. Dara has to work too and who is going to handle the company if the President was away without notice for such a long time. If they just went for their honeymoon within the country, he can rushed back to Seoul if there is any problem and he also can do his work.

          “You should sleep more....” Yoona said as she went towards the bed and take her place next to her husband.

          “Then why are you awake? You can’t sleep?” he ask with his closed eyes. He is too sleepy but still want to talk to her.

          “Let’s go back to sleep...” Yoona whisper and she snuggle closer to his chest and with calm both of them doze back into their sleep with each other in their arms.

***

          After breakfast, they went out sight-seeing. Walking along the beach and take picture and headed back to their room since he said, he do not want to tire her that much. She smile and remember that she has someone else inside her. Their love one besides Anne. Their baby.

         Yoona is reading a magazine on the bed while Seunghyun is working on his laptop next to her the moment her phone rang. She put down her magazine on her lap to answer the call and smile when looking at the caller ID.

         “Taeyeon unnie...” she greeted her unnie.

         Seunghyun turn to look at his wife when he heard that name. He look at Yoona as she smile at him.

         “Arasso unnie...don’t forget to call me when you have arrived....” Yoona remind Taeyeon. “Please take care of yourself and take care of my Wooyoung oppa as well...” Yoona chuckled when she heard Taeyeon howling over Wooyoung being lifted as Yoona’s special people.

         Seunghyun then raised his eyebrow as he saw Yoona handed the phone to him. He take the phone and put it on his ears and Yoona smile when she saw him showing his bored face as he keep listening to what Taeyeon said.

         “Your unnie is such a nagger..” he complained after the call was ended.

         “What did Taeyeon unnie said?”

         “He told me to take care of you and if I ever made you cry, she would made a vodoo doll from Boston to torture me...” he said and caused Yoona eyes to wide open. Did Taeyeon unnie really said that?

         “She said that?”

         “Hmm..like you don’t know your unnie...” he answer and he turn off his laptop and put it on the table before he went to take her into his chest.

         “What are you going to do after this?” he ask Yoona.

         “Hmm..you want to go somewhere?” she ask him. Her hand is fiddling with the hem of his collar.

         “I mean after we were back to Seoul. What are you going to do? You don’t want to go to university?” he asked her. he knew that Yoona stop her study until high school and eventhough she got a good result but she can’t apply fto further her study because of financial problem.

         “I think I am too old for that...” Yoona answered with a pout and Seunghyun smile. “I have a husband at home, a baby and soon another one would come out and I don’t want to neglect them just because of my studies...” she counted her famliy member one by one using her finger before she touch her flat stomach.

         “Arasso...then how about baking class? It’s not a university but I will send you to attend baking class, you said you want to be a pattisier, right?” he questioned.

         “I like it...” Yoona suddenly smile with his idea and she feel happy when her husband know exacltly what she want in her life. That is what she has been dreaming about and she would be glad to reach her own dream.

         “Okay...if you really want to learn how to bake from professio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter