Pregnancy

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first thing that she saw the moment she open her eyes is the white ceiling. Where is she? Yoona’s eye lid batted slowly trying to adjust her eyes to the light from the outside of the glass window.

         “Yoona...you were awake...” she can hear Dara’s voice and her eye lid flicked wide open to see the owner of the voice.

         “Unnie...what are you doing here? What happen to me?” she ask and Dara look at Yoona.

         “You don’t remember anything? About what had happened last night? About Taecyeon?” Dara ask.

          Yoona clench her eyes together and suddenly last night incident start to come back to her like a real flasback. Everything. Every bits of it. Like a real scene until she remember about something. In instant, her hand clung to her stomach.

         “Unnie..my...”

         “Your baby is fine...it’s still there, safe and healthy in your womb...” Dara assure Yoona and she exhale in relief.

         “Thank goodness nothing happen to my baby...” Yoona mumbled but then another thing come to her mind. “Where is Seunghyun oppa?”

         “Oh..he went back to home since he hasn’t change his clothes yet..he keep waiting for you but you didn’t wake up so I told him to go home first...”

         “and Anne?” Yoona look at Dara.

         Dara smile listen to Yoona’s question. “Stop worrying so much...Anne is with Taeyeon...she is here but Taeyeon bring her outside for a moment...” Dara said and Yoona let out another relief exhale.

         “Yoona-yah...” she sigh and seems contemplating for a moment. “This is about your pregnancy...” Dara suddenly change the topic. Yoona look at Dara. She become uneasy because of her intonation.

         “Seunghyun already know about this...”

         “Oppa knew?” she ask and her heart is beating really fast. “How did he know? Did you tell him unnie?”

         “The doctor inform him last night and he ask me this morning about this matter..”

         “Oh..” Yoona was speechless. Now seunghyun know from someone else. She is supposed to tell him by herself but it was too late now. “Is oppa angry at me?” Yoona ask and look at Dara.

         “I don’t know Yoona-yah...he ask me and I when I told him that I knew, he just remain silent and didn’t mention about it again...” Dara sigh. “You are supposed to tell him earlier...” Dara suddenly voice her frustrated opinion.

         “I tried to unnie...I even prepare for it last night but I don’t know that things will turn out to be this way...” Yoona suddenly spill tears and Dara approach her. She patted on Yoona’s shoulder.

         “Don’t cry...” she pulled Yoona to her shoulder. Yoona is like her own younger sister and Dara also feel hurt and worried because of what had happened.

         “Unnie will talk to him about this matter...I know how you feel...” Dara caressed her hair and that moment. The door is being pushed from outside. There come Seunghyun with his serious face.

         “I talked with the doctor and she can discharge by today...” he said without intonation and Dara look at him.

         “But Yoona is still not well, we need a good care from hospital especially since she is pr-“

         “I can take care of her at home...go and prepare for her to get discharge...I will take over from here...” he command Dara and went to pick up Yoona’s bag and stuff in the small locker.

         Yoona look at him as Seunghyun is taking out her clothes from the bag. Dara is also watching before slowly she make her way out of the room, to run his errand. That is her job as his personal assistant.

         Seunghyun hasn’t said anything to Yoona the moment they were alone but then, he approach her and take her in his arm and bring her into the bathroom. He put her down and start to her hospital attire.

         “Oppa...I can do it myself...” she said and hold his hand.

          He slowly pulled back his hand and look at her. Yoona start to ed her attire but she feel shy when Seunghyun is staring at her that way. It’s not that he never see her body before but it was kind of awkward and embarassing at the moment.

          Seunghyun pay no attention to her uneasiness and he didn’t even has the urge to look somewhere else and his eye is fixed on her as he saw she start to ed it until it show her full body. He then start to realize that there are small bump in her tummy. He know that Yoona has a skinny feature with always flat tummy but now he can see her small bump. Not that much but there is difference from the past unpregnant Yoona with current pregnant Yoona.

          Yoona start to blushed crimson colour when she realise that he is too focused at her body especially her tummy. She quickly put on her dress and clear her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter