Decline

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay..I think that’s all for today...you guys may go home...” Si Yoon speak as he look at his students.

          There were five of them including Yoona. Yoona and the rest of the trainee start to take off their apron and went towards the lockers to keep them when Si Yoon went to her.

         “Yoona-shii...may I have a word with you?” he begin and Yoona stop walking and she look at him.

         “Why? did I do something wrong?” she ask in nervous.

         “No..In fact you did very well for a first timer..I think you were born with the talent..why were you still want to be here? I bet you are already good on your own...”he complimented her.

         Yoona was embarassed to be complimented by him. “I am not as good as you...” she said.

         “But you are good..I can say that you are better than Park Bom...” Si Yoon whisper and Yoona look at him.

         “Park Bom?” she ask him back.

         “Yes the woman that you saw this morning..she is Park Bom..”

         “Oh...is she...is she the owner of this bakery?” she ask Si Yoon after contemplating for a while. Waiting for his answer.

         “No..I am..but she is my Junior back in school..but she never address me as her senior at all...” he answered. Yoona was relief to hear that. At least, she won’t have to meet with her again.

***

         Yoona tossed on her bed, trying to sleep and Seunghyun look at his wife. He scooted closer to her and touched her shoulder.

         “Why? are you uncomfortable?” he ask, worried if something happened to her.

         “I don’t know but I can’t sleep...” she mutter and he smile.

         “It’s okay..you have me..let’s sleep...”he said as he take her into his embrace and Yoona smile. She close her eyes and listened to her husband heartbeat as she slowly drifted into her dreamland.

         Seunghyun smile when he heard his wife soft snores. Carefully he put her hea on her pillow and pull the blanket to cover her before he lay a peck on her forehead and back to concentrate on his work.
 

          Three weeks later...

         Yoona was looking at the mirror. Her pregnancy has got into her eleven weeks. Her small baby bump wasn’t showing that much but it is visible enough if she wear tight clothes. That’s why she prefer to wear loose t-shirt or dress nowadays.

         Other then her baby bumps, she realize that she keeps gaining weight especially on her tummy. Yoona smile as she look into the mirror before she saw her husband behind her.

         “How is my baby doing today?” he asked as his hand walk to touch her bare stomach.

         Yoona was embarassed especially since she wasn’t wearing anything on her upper body. Her was swollen and she feel like wearing bra is a nuisance.

         Seunghyun hand was still on her tummy before Yoona slowly take her towel to cover her body. He look at his wife and chuckled seeeing how red she turned into.

         “Oppa...stop laughing...” she scolded him.

         “Sorry...you were cute just now and I can’t help it...” he said as he saw Yoona wrapped the towel over her chest. Covering herself.

         “Are you still shy around me?” he ask. “I’ve seen more than this...” he said and Yoona rolled her eyes. She ignore him as she walk out of the bathroom to wear her clothes that she put on the bed.

         “When will be your next check up? I think I haven’t went to any...” he ask as he follow behind her and look at Yoona dressing herself with her back on him.

         “I am not going to tell you..you are always busy and you couldn’t make it...” she said as she fix her clothes on her body and slowly turn to look at him and saw her husband’s smile.

         “Arasso...I am sorry...If you tell me earlier I would have time for that...when is it?” he ask her again.

         “Next Thursday...can you make it?” she ask him with hope.

         “Okay..next Thursday...I’ll cancel all my meeting and appointment on that day just for my lovely wife...” he promised her and saw his wife’s lips blooming into full smile and she walk to him, tip-toed to kiss him on his cheek.

         “Thank you oppa...” she said and he pulled her waist to him and pecked on her lips.

         “From now on, this is how we should say thank you to each other..”he said with his grin and Yoona slapped him softly on his chest. Couldn’t bear to see his cheesy action.

***

         Yoona was still smiling when she reach the bakery and Si Yoon also look at her.

         “Is there any reason for you to be happy today?” he asked and Yoona smile at him.

         “Nothing...” she said as she went into the door, towards her locker to keep her bag and stuff.

         “Yoona-shi...I’ve to tell you something...”he said and Yoona look at him.

         “I’m planning to do the  baking competi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter