Curiosity

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Curiosity

After the incident of asking about Anne’s mother. Yoona try to watch her tongue and her action whenever Seunghyun is at home. The cold man turn colder and they only met at night after he finish with his work. He will come to check on Anne. Play with her for half an hour and he will tucked his daughter to bed after that. That is his routine. She has memorized that.

         Today marked the one week she become Anne’s nanny or caretaker. She is adapting well now since Anne is a nice baby. She didn’t thrown tantrum much and it makes the inexperience caretaker become comfortable. When descending the stairs to fetch some water in the kitchen. Yoona’s eyes suddenly fixed on the door near the bar. The ‘forbidden room’ that her employer already warned her not to go into it nor approach it.

         “I am curious what’s in there...” she slowly whisper to herself as she stand still and stare at the door. She has explore the whole house but still not dare to come near the ‘forbidden room’. Eventhough she keep remind herself not to meddle with his business but his harsh warning building up the curiosity nature in her. She has been very curious since she was small. Yoona still remember when she almost burnt the kitchen while trying to bake her own cookies. Thank god, her mother was at home at that time. Her curious nature will always bring disaster but that traits bring her to where she is now, because she is curious, she learn and explore the new recipe of making cakes by herself.

         “What are you doing standing here?” the deep voice almost make her jump. He always come without warning and surprise her. Seunghyun eyes quickly follow her eyes to where they are and he is sure that she is staring at the room that he has forbid her from entering.

         “Nothing...” she swallow her saliva and look elsewhere when his cold eyes is like piercing deep into her soul. She is scared of him, especially his eyes.

         Seunghyun walk down the stair and when he come near her. He stop. Without shifting his gaze he move closer to her and make Yoona body bend back to the wall. She swallow her saliva and it becomes bitter. Her chest is pouding really hard and she is not sure what is he gonna do. Yoona clench her eyes together. Really tight. She feel like her heart want to jump out from her chest when she feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter