Shopping

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona push the trolley with Anne in them while Seunghyun walk with her side by side. The little girl is gigling along the way when her father cooing her.

            “Where we should go first?” Seunghyun ask while looking at Yoona. He never went to groceries shopping. All this time, it’s either dara or Taeyeon will do the work. He wear his casual cloth and sunglasses was tucked on his shirt near to his chest while Yoona is wearing jeans and her blouse.

            “The wet section first...” Yoona said as she lead the way and he followed behind her.

            “Aigoo..come her aegi yah..this would be perfect for you and your husband..I can guess that you are newly-wed...” the old woman who is cutting the beef at the food section call for them.

            Yoona stop in front of the table and take a piece of grilled beef and put it into . Seunghyun also walk to her and look at the girl tasting the beef.

           “Do we need to pay?” he whisper at her ear and Yoona smile while shaking her head.

           "This is trying section..you can try various food without paying anything...” she said and Seunghyun nod his head. He’s never been to somewhere like this and to experience this is something new for him.

           “Why don’t you give your husband a piece of meat too...” the old woman told her and make Yoona blushed.

           “He is not...”

           “Aaaaa....” Seunghyun open his mouth for her and she look puzzled.

           “Aigoo..he’s asking for you to feed him...” the elderly said and Yoona smile awkwardly before she take a piece of meat and bring it to his mouth.

           “Delicious..we’ ll take this...” he said with confidence.

           “But we still has so many choice..we can buy this later on..” Yoona told Seunghyun.

           “It’s okay..give us for four serving..you like meat right? Okay give us six...”

           “What? Two is enough...” Yoona spoke.

           “No..give us six serving..” he said. The woman give him the plastic with six serving of beef and he put them into the cart before start pushing the cart into the next section where they sell the eel.

            “Ahjumma...what is that?” Seunghyun ask when he come near the next table and taste the food.

            “Eel..”

            “Eel? What is that? Is it some type of fish?” he ask again. “Delicious...”Seunghyun commented and take another piece and put it into his mouth.

            “Eel is some type of fish and it is very good for human body especially man...” the woman explain to him.

            “You want some?” he bring the piece of meat to but Yoona shake her head.

            “You should buy one madam..it is very good for your husband...” the woman told Yoona.

            “I am going over there...” Yoona told Seunghyun. Everywhere she go, she would be label as someone else wife and mother especially when Anne is around.

            Seunghyun nod his head and back to look at the woman. “Ahjumma..give me this for 3 serving..” he told the woman. “You said this eel is good for man’s health..what is it for?” he ask.

            “Eel is good for man especially for your stamina...” the woman make gesture with at Yoona and Seunghyun look at her and suddenly something pop-up from his head with the woman action. He laugh to himself.

            “Is this your daughter?” the woman ask while handing another bag of eel to the man. She look at cute little baby in the cart. Seunghyun smile and nod his head. “Thank you for buying this..I hope next time you will have a son..take care of your wife and daughter..” she remind Seunghyun and he smile while nodding his head.

            “Let’s go Anne..let’s go find omma...” he said that and can’t hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter