Father in-law

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona look around. She hold the towel and knocked on the door. She just finished taking shower in her old room when she remember that she kept all her clothes in her bedroom, the room that she shared with Seunghyun. There’s no single clothes in there except a towel. She had no choice but to go back to her own room. The room that she shared with her husband. Wearing just a towel.
 

         “Why is seunghyun oppa is so late?” she mumbled under her breath.

          Does he want them to get caught?. Seeing a ‘maid’ wrapped only in her towel and knocking on her ‘employer’ room in the middle of the night? Yoona’s knocked harder and she heard his footstep coming towards the door.

         “What is..” Seunghyun can’t finished his words when he feel his body is being pushed back into the room right after he open the door. Then he realize it was his wife knocking on the door when he saw Yoona quickly locked the door and turn to face him.

         Yoona exhale in relief and look at her husband’s face. “Why were you late?” she questioned him but instead of answering her. She notice that her husband eyes is running up and down her body. “W-what?” she was left a bit stuttered.

         Seunghyun grinned mischieveosly as he run his eyes up and down his wife’s body. She looks so y in that towel and slowly he approached her.

         “Why are you looking at me like that?” Yoona asked. She swallow her saliva in nervousness.

         Seunghyun finally come in front of Yoona and he run his finger on her exposed shoulder and made his wife flinch as she pushed his hand away. “Why? Aren’t you come here to seduce me? dressing like this?” he ask still with his smile.

         “What? I am not here to seduce you...” she puffed her breath and left Seunghyun as she walk towards the walk-in closet. “My clothes is here and what am I going to wear if I don’t come here...” she said and ce again to look at him while rolling her eyes.

         “Ouch...it hurts...I thought tonight I would get a big reward from my wife but turns out she is not here to seduce me...” Seunghyun speak using his melodrama voice and caused Yoona to open her eyes wide open.

         “Oppa!...what if your parents heard us....” she whispered.

         “My parents are your in-laws baby...” he answered calmly with his normal voice and Yoona eyes is wide open. He is so stubborn. Then she was about to enter the door of walk-in closet when he suddenly went to back hug her.

         “Oppa...I need to get my clothes...” Yoona told him.

         “I am sorry Yoona...I am sorry for not being able to tell the truth about us..I am sorry for what had happened today...” he muttered as he sigh.

         “It’s okay oppa...I am not mad at you, of course we need time to tell them the truth..it would be okay...” she assured Seunghyun.

         “But tonight,I am so lucky...” he suddenly speak and made Yoona turn to look at him but not clearly since he is still hugging her from behind.

Why did his mood changed almost in a blink of eyes, from flirty to sad and now back to happy.

         “Why?” Yoona ask.

         “To have my wife seducing me every night...” he said with a grinned as his hand move to touch her exposed thigh and Yoona eyes is wide open. She pushed his body far from her.

         “Byuntae...” Yoona call him and he look at her.

         “What? Byuntae?” he ask as he start to chase her and Yoona run to save herself from him. They run around the couch.

         “Stop chasing me or they will hear us...” Yoona warned Seunghyun.

         “Let them hear us...it would be easy then...”he said as he is still circling the couch.

         “Oppa...stop with this or I am going to scream...” she said.

         “Why? I am chasing my wife and if you are going to scream, I can say that I am in the middle of playing chasing with my wife that want to seduce me...” he grinned when saw Yoona eyes wide open. He keep saying that she was there to seduce him.

         While Yoona was distracted. He lunged for her and pinned her body on the wall. Yoona was about to scream because she was surprised but he put his hand over . “Quiet baby...” he warned her with his scheming smile.

         Yoona look at her husband’s face and he slowly released his hand from cupping . He trace his wife face with his finger and lean down to give her a  kiss on her forehead before his lips moves to her lips. He deepened the kiss as he cupped her face and Yoona’a hand move to grip his strong arm and she closed her eyes and enjoying the kiss before she feel Seunghyun’s hand move from her face. Tracing her jawline with his finger, her collarbone and her chest and he stop at the knot of her towel and before he could pulled it, they were interrupted with a knock on the door.

         Yoona pushed his body a bit far from her and quickly secure her towel back and they both look at the door.

         “Oppa...open the door....this is me Hyuna...Seunghyun-oppa...” Hyuna called from outside.

          Yoona eyes is wide open. Hyuna? She turn to look at Seunghyun and was about to leave into the walk-in closet when Seunghyun bring her near the door.

         “Just stay here...if you get in the closet, I have to turn the light off and I know you are still scared of being in the dark...” he whisper and left his wife there and was about to open the door when Yoona hold his hand. She pointed at the wall, where there hanging the picture of them in their wedding dress.

         “Oh right...” Seunghyun mutter as he went to take the picture and bring it down to put it on the bed. Hiding it under the bedsheet and he also take the small frame on the bed side and turn it backwards and when he turn to look at Yoona. She put a  sign for him to open the door.

         “Seunghyun-oppa....” Hyuna continuosly banging on the door and Yoona closed her ears. ‘this woman? What does she want?’

          Seunghyun then look at Yoona and he put his finger on his lips before he open the door. Just a tiny opening.

          Hyuna smile when she look at him. “What are you doing? can’t you hear me knocking on the door?” she asked with her flirtiness and Yoona hold her breath. She feel like wanting to punch Hyuna’s face for talking like that to her husband.

          “I was in the bathroom...what do you want?” Seunghyun asked in his annoyed voice.

          “I am bored...can you accompany me outside?” she requested.

          “I am sleepy and tired...I want to sleep....” Seunghyun pretended to yawn.

          “Then how about I accompany you to sleep?” she offered herself and made Yoona eyes and mouth behind the door is wide open. ‘Kim Hyuna! You!’

          “What are you talking about?” Seunghyun asked in shocked. He was nervous because his wife is just behind the door. Next to him.

          “Wae?didn’t we always slept together when we were small?” Hyuna ask with her aegyo.

          “Yah..that was when I was six years old kids and you were small...” he said.

          “Then come out with me....” Hyuna pulled his hand.

          “Okay..okay...wait here...” Seunghyun want to close the door but Hyuna hold onto it.

          “Where are you going?” she asked him.

          “See I am wearing pajama...I am gonna change my clothes..we are going outside and it’s cold tonight and I don’t want to catch cold...”he said.

          “Then let me in..I will wait for you to get change inside...”

          “No need for that...” he said as he close the door and locked them.

          “Oppa...Seunghyun oppa!!” Hyuna called him but he ignored her.

           Yoona wrapped herself in her arm when Seunghyun turn to look at her. She rolled her eyes at Seunghyun. So they used to play together when they were small but not only that, they also slept together?

           “Baby I am sorry....” Seunghyun whisper as he pulled Yoona hand far from the door. “I will be outside and I am gonna bring my phone...just call me if you need anything...” he said almost in whisper, afraid if Hyuna would hear him. 

             Seunghyun then went to change his pajama into t-shirt and loose pants before he take his jacket and put it on.

           “Wear you clothes, you are getting cold...” he rubbed on her shoulder before he lean down and start kissing her again. A deep kiss.

           “Oppa....” Yoona pushed him and pointed at their door.

           “As my supplement and weapon to fight against the flirty woman outside...”he whispered and Yoona shake her head before she went to follow him behind the door once again. “Locked the door..”he reminded her as he open the door and went to face Hyuna that is still waiting for her.

            “Oppa...you are so late, what are you doing inside?” Hyuna complained but Seunghyun ignore her as he walk downstairs and made the girl followed behind him.

           As soon as Hyuna and Seunghyun left. Yoona locked the door and sigh. Oh god! How is she going to deal with this? How long are they gonna stay here? How long is she going to keep the secret without being caught by them? why is this thing happened to her? She thought it would be in the drama only but right now it’s really happening to her.

***

           Seunghyun is barely listen to Hyuna while they were outside. He was busy with his phone. Texting with his wife. He can’t help but to smile at Yoona’s warning when she told him not to look at Hyuna’s legs and her chest.

Husband: How did you know that she is ‘half-’. You are spying on us?

Wife : I am ‘watching’ you!!!!! O.O

Seunghyun smile reading her text..

“Oppa...are you listening to me?” Hyuna asked and Seunghyun turned to look at her.

“Yes...” he answer pretend to look at her and Hyuna back to talk about her work when she was abroad and did not realize that the man is start doing something else.

Husband: Oh...I am happy to have my wife watching over me all the time...^_^

Wife : (-.-)”

Husband: I love you!

Wife: I hate you!

Husband: Ouchh...(hurt and die)

Wife: ^_^

Husband: You like me dying? TTTT___TTTT

Wife: you and your melodrama...

Husband: only for you baby...<3

Wife: I love you...^_^

Husband: I thought you hate me? ^_^ I love you too three forever..

         Yoona in the room shake her head when reading the text. She peeked through the curtain and saw him texting her before she got another text message.

Husband: Wear your socks before you go to sleep, it’s cold tonight and I know you are tired today.

Husband: Don’t forget to lock the door..

Wife: Arasso...^^

Husband: I will go into the room when everyone else is asleep. I’ll call you. Bring your phone with you before go to sleep.

Wife: alright!

Husband: Omma and appa is coming...good night baby (kisses)

         “Oppa...you are not listening to me....” Hyuna complained and she just realize that all this time, she is talking to herself as Seunghyun too engrossed with his phone.

         “I did...”he said and saw his parents come towards them before he keep his phone inside his jacket pocket.

         “Then what are am I talking about just now...” Hyuna ask.

         “Ermmm.....” he pretended to think and then his parents reach their place.

         “What are you guys talking about?” Mrs Choi asked Hyuna and Seunghyun.

         “I was talking about my work but oppa is not listening and keep playing with his phone...”

         “I am texting someone...” he grunted.

         “Who are you texting with?” Hyuna asked him.

         “Yoon....” he stopped and look at them. They are waiting for his answer. Especially, Hyuna.

         “Yoon Shi Yoon...my friend...” he answer. Using Shi Yoon name.

         “A man?”his mother ask and he nod his head.

         “A friend?” Hyuna ask.

         “A man and my old friend...”he lied to them. ‘Sorry omma! I am not texting Yoon Shi Yoona but Im Yoona, your daughter in-law.’

         Mr Choi look at Seunghyun. He smiled. He can noticed that since he arrived this morning, his son is acting differently. It’s like he is not his old self. Seunghyun has changed. He has changed for good. Mr Choi used to feel guilty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter