Just Friend

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What is in there?”

             She froze the moment she finished asking that question. His eyes. Glazing. Piercing deep into her soul. Her saliva feel bitter and stuck at her trachea. Oh God! Stupid! Why are you so stupid Im Yoona? You are not supposed to ask that question. You have no right to ask that question. You have to mind your tongue and your action. Remember this Im Yoona.

            “It’s none of your business...” he said. His voice send another chill down her spine.

Yoona feel like her own heart want to jump out of her chest. A bit shaking she take one step backward and want to leave but something stop her from doing that. That hand. His hand. He hold onto her arm stopping her from go. Yoona turn to face him and shake her hand from his tight grip.

            “I am sorry for asking you that question sir..I promise, I won’t do that again..I am sorry...” she beg for his forgiveness. She is afraid. Afraid of his sudden change and she can see the anger in his eye.

             Seunghyun didn’t react to her apology but he pulled her hand and make her body come closer in contact to his. Yoona look up. There are tears in her eyes. She is really afraid of what he want to do.

           “Sir..Please...” she beg as the pool of her eyes is ready to flow with the clear water. Begging him.

           Seunghyun without any reaction suddenly pulled her hand and drag her into the garden. Yoona has no choice but to go along since he is far stronger than her. He make her sit on the chair in the garden and he sit on the table just a few inch from her. Yoona start to sob. She is afraid. Before this, he is always cold with her but he never touch her nor being harsh to her physically but right now he is like a different man. Is by asking that question only, he want to punished her?

           Upon seeing the tears flowing from the girl’s eyes, Seunghyun exhale. He try to calm himself and control his temper. “Do you have something to confess to me?” finally he ask. Try to control the tone of his voice.

           Yoona look at him and with tears she shake her head. She don’t know what did she do wrong this time. As far as she know, she is not doing anything wrong. Is this because of the question?

           Seunghyun look down at her and bring his face near to her face. He look into the eyes. “You really don’t know what you did wrong or you’re pretending you don’t know anything?” he ask. He bring his finger to bring her chin and pulled her face up to look at him when she look down.

           Yoona shake her head. “I am sorry for asking you that question, I am telling the truth...I’ve never been into the room..I didn’t do anything wrong..” she said.

           Seunghyun pulled back his face and pulled on his own hair. Controlling his anger. He is very bad in controlling his temper since that day. He know that he is too much but he really despise peole who’s lying to him.

         “Kwon Yuri..your friend right? Your housemate? Kwon Yuri? she work at DYB Cafe..am I right?” he interrogate her.

          Yoona look up at him. Her eyes is wide open. How did he know about Yuri? She never tell him anything ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter