Our?

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Our?

“Okay..let’s see who we have here..it’s Anne!!!” Yoona laugh when Anne laugh. They are playing hide and seek and Anne is sitting on the carpet while Yoona behind the long couch and only her head can bee seen. Anne clapped her hand when she saw Yoona’s head peeked out at her. She wear a cute pajamas with cat print on it and hoodie that looks like a cat ear. She is so cute and Yoona can’t help but to fall into her charm.

         Anne is the first baby that she has been this close. Yoona feed her, bathed, play and sleep with her. a strange but enjoyable moment that she only experience since last four week. It’s been a month. Yes, its been a month since she was holding the title of ‘nanny’ or so called ‘maid alias slave for Choi Seunghyun...’.

         Her eyes move from Anne’s face to the big clock near the wall. He is supposed to be back by now.The sound of car entering the garage caught Yoona attention. ‘There he is!’ Yoona take a glance outside and saw Seunghyun with his big bag entering the villa. He put the bag right on the front door and quickly rush to Anne. The little girl literally jump from her seat when she saw her father.

         “Is my baby alright? Appa miss you so much...” he kissed Anne cheek and she giggle. Enjoying the cuddle that she got from her father.

         Yoona just look at them. She didn’t say anything nor doing anything. He must be missing his daughter that much since she can saw that his sullen face the moment he enter the villa has changed after he play with his daughter. Parenthood is a term that most people can’t understand unlesss they experienced it themselves.

         “What are you doing? bring my bag inside..”

         Yoona day dream was shattered when she heard his deep voice. She look at Seunghyun, he is already at the first step into upstairs with Anne in his embrace. Since when he was there?

         “My bag...” he told her once again.

         Yoona sigh. “Okay Sir..” she mumbled slowly and look at his bag at the door and sigh. That is her job too? She is not a maid or his servant where she has to do all sort of work at that home, but she will never say that in front of his face and can only obliged to all his command and walk to take the two luggage near the door. They are too big and he bring two luggage? What did a man like him need to put inside for his four day trip? Clothes? Make-up? Accesories? Snack? Book? She wonder what’s in there since both of them were damn heavy.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter