Misunderstanding was Cleared!

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 39: Misunderstanding Was Cleared!

Mr and Mrs Choi was ready and also Hyuna and Seunghyun. They were in the living room. Waiting for Yoona. She’s is still inside. Getting ready after she put Anne to sleep and waiting for the baby sitter to arrive.

                “Why do we need to wait for her?” Hyuna complained. She certainly wasn’t amused when Mr Choi announced that Yoona will come along with them to the party.

               “Sorry...am I late?” Yoona emerged from upstairs wearing a light blue dress that Seunghyun personally bought for her and just like what he imagined. She looks prefect in it. She looks gorgeous.

                Seunghyun smile when he looked at his wife. Hyuna rolled her eyes at Yoona.

               “I don’t know that a maid also knows how to dress up...” Hyuna muttered slowly.

               “Yoona...you’re looking gorgeous...I don’t know that the dress would look flattering on you...you sure know how to choose dress my son” Mrs Choi complimented both Seunghyun and Yoona.

               “She’s naturally pretty...whatever she wears, she will look pretty in it...” Mr Choi added with a smile. “Are you ready to go?” he asked Yoona.

               “Yes abonim...”

               “Abonim?” both Mrs Choi and Hyuna speak together as they look at Yoona.

               “I ask her to call me that since she’s going to be my daughter right?” Mr Choi smile.

                 Hyuna then linked her hand with Seunghyun and Yoona just make a poker face before they all walked together into the waiting car.

                 There were two cars outside. One is Seunghyun’s and another one is for Mr and Mrs Choi. The driver is waiting at the door. While Seunghyun will drive his own car.

                “Yoona you can ride with Seunghyun if you want...”suddenly Mrs Choi utter when they reach outside.

                 Yoona look at her husband before she look at Hyuna. She’s glaring at her but she did remember what Dara said to her. She must take good care of her husband.

                “Will that be okay sir?” Yoona asked as she raised one of her eyebrow at him.

               “Sure...Let’s go..” Seunghyun smiled and ready to open the door for Yoona.

               “Oppa...are you going to let her sit at the back? She’s just a maid..now you make her looks like she’s the employer...”Hyuna interrupted.

               “Okay...here you are Miss Im...” Seunghyun with glad open the passanger door and Hyuna mouth was open. “You can have back seat...like you wish..” Seunghyun smile and went to open the door of the driver. Leaving Hyuna alone.

               Hyuna gritted her lips. He open the door for his maid but he ignore her. Hyuna then open the door by herself and enter the car.

              “Ready? Let’s go...” Seunghyun start the ignition and drove away from the house.

***

              Upon reaching the hotel, the place where the party was held, Hyuna and Seunghyun walked together since the girl keep linking her hand with Seunghyun and the man has no choice but to go with her.

              “Are you okay Yoona?” suddenly Mrs Choi asked. She was walking behind her and her husband.

              “Come here...” Mrs Choi take Yoona’s hand and bring her to her side. “You can walk with us...” Mrs Choi assure Yoona and she smiled at her before she walked into the hall.

               Mr Lee was Mr Choi friend. After he saw the family enter, he immediately went to them. He hugs Mr Choi and patted on his back.

             “It’s good to finally seeing you again...old friend...” Mr Lee smile.

             “Me too...”Mr Choi smile while nodding his head.

             “It’s our honor to come to this party...thank you for inviting us and family...” Mrs Choi speak. “By the way, where is the newly wed couple?”

              “They will arrive soon...” Mr Lee utter and look at the youngster there. “Choi Seunghyun...glad you could make it too...I was told you were always busy...” Mr Lee look at Seunghyun and he patted on Seunghyun’s shoulder.

              Then, the man look at Hyuna and Yoona. “..and may I know who is this two beautiful ladies?” Mr Lee asked.

              Mrs Choi smile. She touched Hyuna’s hand. “This is Kim Hyuna...my friend’s daughter...and this is...Im Yoona...she is...”

             “My daughter...” Mr Choi interrupted.

             “Your daughter? Did I happen to not know that you had another child besides Seunghyun and Hyeyeon?”

             “She’s not my biological daughter but she’s like a daughter to me...” Mr Choi explained and Mr Lee nodded his head.

               Hyuna smirked at Yoona and hold onto Seunghyun’s hand. “Oppa..I’m thirsty can you get me something to drink...” Hyuna request.

              “Sure...do you want anything Yoona?” Seunghyun turn to look at his wife.

              “No...I’m fine...just go on and get drink for Hyuna..” Yoona tried to smile.

              “Enjoy yourself youngsters...I want to introduce your parents to my friend...”Mr Lee announced and the couple and the man move to another side. Meeting their old friends. Hyuna also started to make her way towards Seunghyun and left Yoona there. She was alone.

              Yoona slowly walk to a nearby chair and take a seat before she was greeted by someone. It was no other than Park Bom. She take a seat in front of Yoona with a wine glass in her hand.

            “Im Yoona...what a surprise to meet you here...oppss...should I say Mrs Choi...” she laugh at Yoona. “So...Yoona..what happen to your husband? I think , I saw her with someone else...why? Is he getting bored with you, already?”

              Yoona smile at Park Bom. “Hi..Bom-shii...how are you?”

              Park Bom scoffed. “You think that I didn’t know that Seunghyun’s parents never knew about your marriage with Seunghyun...have you ever think that what will happen if I tell them now?” She threatened Yoona.

             “Why are you always threatening me Bom-shii? I never hold any grudge towards you...” Yoona sigh. “...and about our secret...I don’t really mind if you want to tell his parents..in fact, I’ll be more glad because you’ll make our job much easier..” Yoona calmly answer then Seunghyun and Hyuna approach them

             Seunghyun clearly wasn’t glad that Bom was there with Yoona. He’s worried if she had intention to harm her again.

            “Choi Seunghyun and...what’s your name once again miss...”

            “It’s Hyuna...”

           “Right...Seunghyun’s childhood friend...Kim Hyuna...well...enjoy the party...you too Yoona...” Bom rise from the chair and smile at Yoona before she left them.

             Seunghyun sit next to Yoona. “Are you alright? What did she say to you?” he ask Yoona in concern.

           “She didn’t say anything...don’t worry...” Yoona assured her husband.

           “How did you know her Yoona? And oppa..why are you so worried when she talked to Yoona?” Hyuna asked. She was jealous of Yoona. Seunghyun show so much concern towards her.

           “Because she used to attack Yoona...” Seunghyun accidently spilled the beans.

           “Why did she attacked Yoona?”

            “It’s nothing...” Yoona smile to Hyuna.

           “I know there’s something...I know that she’s your ex oppa...and she wouldn’t attack Yoona if you guys...oh my god...don’t tell me...”

          “Like I said..it was nothing..don’t worry Hyuna-shii...” Yoona tried to assure her. Seunghyun also didn’t say anything until someone come to approach her.

          “Hyuna...” they heard a voice calling for Hyuna’s name.

          “Bae Suzy? Oh hello...what are you doing here?” Hyuna hug a woman. She was an actress and Hyuna’s childhood friend and her name is Bae Suzy and next to her is her supposed to be boyfriend. Like the media said. He was Lee Minho. Also a businessman and Seunghyun’s rival.

         “Choi Seunghyun...” Lee Minho smile and shake hand with him. “...and who is this goddess? I think, I never saw you before...”

          “She’s just a maid...” Hyuna interrupted and rolled her eyes.

          “A maid? Your maid?” he asked Seunghyun. “You don’t deserve to be a maid...Miss...” he extends his hand for Yoona.

          “Im Yoona...” Yoona accepted his hand shake.

          “You have a beautiful name and it suits beautiful woman like you...can I call you Yoona?”

          “Sure...” Yoona smile.

          Suzy gritted her lips when she heard Lee Minho keep complimenting Yoona when she is his girlfriend. Well, even thought it just a media play to promote her new movie but she still is his girlfriend.

          On the other hand, Seunghyun is also don’t like the fact that Lee Minho is trying to flirt with his wife in front of him. “Hello...Bae Suzy-shii...I heard the news that you and Minho-shii is a couple..”

          Suzy smiled listening to Seunghyun’s question but before she answer Lee Minho already cut her. “It just a media play...to promote her new movie...literally, we are not a couple..”

          “Oh...too bad...I think you two suit each other...” Seunghyun commented.

          “I think me and Yoona would make a great pair...Yoona-shii...if one day, you decide to quit being Seunghyun’s maid...you are always welcome to my company...I think, we had vacancy and I would be glad to have you working with me...”

          Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter