Secret

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona ask Dara help to send her to her apartment. The place where she live with Yuri. Yoona need to explain something to Yuri and she can’t reveal about her relationship with Seunghyun or the fact that she live at his villa. Dara is willing to be her backup.

            “Yoona-yah...actually, I keep thinking about this all the time to the point that sometimes asking this to myself merely because of the curiosity and I think you have the best answer for my question” Dara look at Yoona while she is driving. Her introduction seems very formal and complicated.

            “What is it unnie? Is it something serious?” Yoona ask. She sound serious to her.

            “No...nothing serious..it just I want to know how is Seunghyun when he is with you?” Dara grinned at Yoona.

            “Err...I don’t know how to say this...” Yoona scratch her head.

            “Is he romantic? Is he cheesy? How is he?” Dara ask in a playful way. Curious. She really want to know about that.

            “Hmm...I can only say that he has change..even I don’t know which one is the real him..he has change too much...” Yoona can only say until that point and she smile to herself. She also won’t expect that Seunghyun would be that cheeky and that cheesy when they were together. He always insist her to call him oppa.

            Dara glance at Yoona and saw that she is already zoning out with a sweet smile on her lips. Dara slowly smile to herself. This is the symptom of people deeply in love and she has to bear with it. In office, Seunghyun would be like that and right now, Yoona is alos doing that. Sigh. But it looks like Seunghyun has found his own happiness this time. She really hope that it will last. For forever.

***

            Yuri open the door and she saw Yoona. “Yoong...oh god..I missed you so much..where have you been?” She hug Yoona and look at her face. “Are you alright? You didn’t have any trouble right...” she check on Yoona’s body and that’s when she saw someone behind Yoona. She is just one particularly petite yet classy woman. She looks like she belong with corporate people. Smiling at her with her casual attire.

            “Hi...” Dara is the first one to greet Yuri.

            “Yuri-yah..this is Park Sandara or I call her Dara unnie...she is...” Yoona can’t find a suitable word to describe Dara. Who is she? Seunghyun secretary? Then Yuri must ask who is Seunghyun.

            “I am Yoona’s employer..and also her friend...” Dara shake hand with Yuri.

            “So you are Yoona’s employer...hi, nice to meet you...” Yuri grinned at the beautiful woman. “Oh..I almost forgot..please come in...” Yuri open the door for them and Dara went into the apartment followed by Yoona.

            “So where have you been for one month..I can’t contact you at all and I din’t know where to find you...” Yuri start to interrogate.

            “I am sorry Yuri-shii...Yoona is with me for three weeks, I went for a business conference and I bring her along...” Dara explain on behalf of Yoona.

            “Business conference? But you said you work as the pattisier and learning how to bake with your employer...” Yuri ask Yoona suspiciously.

            “Oh..that’s the thing that what we do ...err..I also want to exposed Yoona to a real world of business...who knows, maybe one day..she is going to open her own bakery....right Yoona?” Dara smile and Yoona nod awkwardly. Admittied to what Dara has tell Yuri. If there is no Dara. Yoona is sure that she will never have any idea on what excuse is possible to be told to Yuri.

            “Oh...by the way...Yesterday...Taecyeon-shii look for me and he ask about you...” Yuri open the story and both Dara and Yoona turn to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter