Interview

My Part Time Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona wear the most beautiful outfit that she has in her wardrobe. Her long sleeve blouse with a pair of jeans. The heels that she borrow from Yuri is safe under her feet. Completed her style. Her hair was braided and pinned in a simple but neat style. After satisfied with her own apperance she take her bag and few documents.

                “I am going now..please take care..don’t forget to bring your own keys before left...” She remind Yuri since her housmate would always forgot her keys whenever she went for work.

                “When will you be back?” Yuri ask as she follow Yoona to the front door.

                “Don’t know yet..just don’t forgot your keys..okay...” She remind Yuri once again and wave her hand before left. Yuri waved at Yoona and look at her frineds before she close the door. She is going to work a bit late today since the cafe was still closed. Yuri work at cafe own by her friend and she’s been working there for one year already.

***

 Seunghyun park his car and take all of his stuff before he close the door and walk to the office building. He is a bit late today because of the problems at home and now he in hurry since Dara has inform him that, there are many candidate waiting for their turn to be interview.

                “Ouchh....” a girl voice that he bumped into caught his attention. The girl look at him and glare but he ignore her look and continue to walk.

                “Yah...is it hurt to say sorry?” she ask while rubbing her own shoulder.

He stop walking and turn to look at her.“Are you talking to me?” he ask with a smirk. Full of arrogant.

               “Is there anyone else here? Of course its YOU!” Yoona feel like screaming.

               How could he play dumb like that. Obviously, she is talking to him since he bumped into her. Luckily she didn’t fall down on the stairs. Yoona look at the man face. He has a good looking face but that would not cover his real personality. People like him are always the same. Arrogant and always full of himself. Yoona bit her lips when the man just ignore her and continue to walk into the building.

              “alright..alright..be patient Im Yoona..don’t let that egotistical man ruin you mood..today you are going for an interview..breath in...and out..smile...” she talk to herself. That’s what Yuri taught her and it already become her habit right now. “Ouch...” she look down at her foot the moment she start to walk. It must be sprained a bit since the man bumped into her earlier. She is not used to wear heels and that would happen if there is incident like that.

             Yoona slowly drag her own feet into in front of the building. She look at the paper in her hand once again. According to information. The interview would be held, HERE! Omo, this big building! Is this correct. Will they accept me? Yoona just stand there looking up and down at the building before she made her mind and walk into them.

           “Excuse me..is this the place for the interview...”

           “Yes..this is the place...” the receptionist quickly anwser her without letting Yoona finish her question.

           “Okay..where is it? Which way should I go?” she ask the receptionist at the counter.

           “Level 8, after the elevator..turn left...” the receptionist inform her.

           “Thank you...” she bow her head at the receptionist and slowly drag her own feet into the elevator which are still waiting. When the elevator door is almost shut, one hand stop it. A young and handsome man walk into the elevator while looking at Yoona.

           “You are going to 8th floor too?” he suddenly ask.

           “Err...” Yoona look at him. Is he talking to me? the man make gesture at the button on the elevator wall before he point his finger upwards and Yoona slowly nod her head.

           “I haven’t see you before...do you work there?” he ask once again.

           “No..” she shake her head. She is not comfortable when the man continue to speak to her eventhough she don’t know him.

           “I am sorry If I make you uncomfortable...my name is Ok Taecyeon...” he held out his hand for  a handshake and that moment the elevator door was open. They has reach the 8th floor. Yoona quickly make her way out of the elevator while the man smile awkwardly and he follow her soon after.

            “Okay..I don’t want to be accused for harassing you...” he laugh at his own joke and look at her face. “It’s nice to meet a beautiful girl like you...” he utter his last word before slowly make his way to the right side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter