Romantic

It all started when I turned 18

You took a deeo breath in and out.

"Let's do that again!" Minhyuk giggled. L. Joe laughed. You sighed. "No baby, next time alright?" You smiled and his hair. Minhyuk pouted and nodded.

"Were do you want to go now?" You asked. L. Joe walked beside you. "Do you want to eat Minhyuk?" L. Joe asked. You looked at him as Minhyuk beamed with happiness.

"Yes! Yes! Yes please!" Minhyuk exclaimed. L. Joe you turfned to look at you. "Do you want some as well?" He asked as he searched your eyes. Your eyes were also locked with his.

"S.. S-Sure." You wisphered. L. Joe nodded and walked towards the ice cream van. You and Minhyuk waited for L. Joe to come back on a bench. You sat Minhyuk down next to you and held his hand.

"Umma.. When will I meet appa?" Minhyuk asked, hoping you wouldn't get angry at him. But, you never did.

You sighed.

'You met him just a few seconds ago..' You thought and Minhyuk's cheek. "I'll tell you, everything soon okay?" You said and kissed his cheek. Minhyuk nodded. 

You didn't know that L. Joe was watching you all that time. He sighed. "I guess she doesn't love me anymore.." He wisphered. He walked up towards you and Minhyuk.

"Here." L. Joe smiled and gave Minhyuk cookies and cream. Minhyuk grinned and started . L. Joe turned to you and gave you a strawberry. You favorite.

'He still remembers my favorite ice cream flavour?' You thought and took the ice cream from L .Joe. "Thanks." You murmered and looked away. L. Joe slightly smiled. 

As Minhyuk ate, he held his Pikachu toy with one arm. "This is the bezt day ever!" He exclaimed. You giggled.

'I'm so glad that Minhyuk's having fun with me.. and ~~~~.' L. Joe thought and watched his son eat.

After eating ice cream, carried Minhyuk adn walked in front of L. Joe. Suddenly, Sanghee popped up in front of you with the rest of the boys.

"Unnie!" You said with surprise. Sanghee grinned and snatched Minhyuk off you. "Come on!" Sanghee giggled and pulled you.

CAP pulled L. Joe as well and arrived in front of a ferris wheel. "What are we doing-" 

Sanghee quickly pushed you and L. Joe in the ferris wheel's carrage and closed the door shut. "Have fun!" Sanghee giggled. Junghwan glared at her.

"Aish!" You hissed with frustration. You sat on the chair as the wheel moved. L. Joe sat next to you without saying a word. You took a glance of him.

L. Joe stared back. Yours and L. Joe's eyes locked together. L. Joe slowly slid his fingers with yours and squeazed your hand. You didn't do anything. Your heart raced faster. 

"~~~~-ah.." L. Joe wisphered and kneed in front of you. Your eyes widened.

'This is it.' L .Joe thought.

"Please... come back with me." L. Joe pleaded as he stared into your eyes. You were speachless. You opened your mouth but no words came out.

"I..."

 

---

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY?! >:D

MWAHAHAHA!! I'll update tomorow! :)

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333