The Lee Family

It all started when I turned 18

You told your younger brother that you're going to marry L. Joe. Junghwan's jaw dropped.

"So.. you're gonna marry the person who you?" Junghwan asked inncoently. You smacked him on the forehead.

"Be nice Junghwan-ah.." You wisphered. L. Joe just stared at your tummy, not doing anything else but that. You blushed and waved your hand in front of his face.

He blinked.

"Huh? What?" He asked. You giggled and shook your head. "Don't worry." You said. You turned to your parents and Junghwan.

"We'll be going back now, I'm still going to meet L. Joe's parents as well." You smiled. Your mother frowned but nodded.

You and L. Joe bid goodbye and walked to the train station. The two of you didn't say a word on the train ride.

After a few hours, both of you arrived at the city you lived in. "Aigoo.. how long does it take to your parent's house?" You asked. L. Joe shrugged. "Five minutes. It's pretty close to the station." He said.

You nodded and started walking beside him. L. Joe stared at you as you rubbed your tummy with a frown.

"Are you alright?" He asked. You looked up and nodded. "I'm okay." You replied. L. Joe shrugged and kept walking. You caught up with him.

Suddenly, L. Joe stopped. You stopped as well and looked up. "We're here." He wisphered. You looked at the house in front of you. It was as big as yours.

"Come on." L. Joe said. You followed him to the dorrstep and stood behind him. L. Joe knocked on the door for a few times and stopped until the door opened.

"Who's-... Byunghun-ah." A lady wisphered. She smiled and slowly hugged L. Joe. L. Joe didn't response. He stood there, frozen.

"Hi umma." He cooed. L. Joe's mother pulled back and turned to you. You quickly bowed.

"Hello, I'm ~~~~." You smiled. L. Joe's mother gave you a heart-warming smile and hugged you. "Welcome to our house ~~~~. Come inside!" She exlcaimed and pulled you into the house.

L. Joe's mother sat down on the couch next to you and pulled L. Joe next to her. "Wait here, I'll tell appa." She beamed. L. Joe's mother walked to the garden and left you alone with L. Joe.

You took a glance at L. Joe. He sighed and face-palmed. "Aish." He cursed. You turned back as you heard footsteps coming closer.

You saw and elderly man, looking at L. Joe. "Appa." L. Joe said. The elderly man walked towards L. Joe and held out his hand.

"Good to see you back son." He smiled. L. Joe looked at his hand and shook it. "Good to see you to.. appa." He muttered while he ignored eye contact.

L. Joe's parents sat in front of you and L. Joe. With confidence, L. Joe scooted nearer to you, which made you blush.

"Appa." L. Joe said and stared at his parents. His father nodded nodded. "Yes?"

" This is ~~~~, my girlfriend.. or soon to be fiance." L. Joe smiled. His parents gasped with shock. "R-Really!?" His mother exclaimed. You closed your eyes, thinking his mother would hate you.

"Omo! I agree!! Go ahead and marry this beautiful woman!" L. Joe's mother squealed and hugged you tightly.

"Uhh..." You groaned. L. Joe chuckled and pulled his mother back from you. "She's pregnant as well." L. Joe said as he looked at his mothers eyes. She gasped again.

"You make me look old." She frowned playfully. You giggled at her young actions. L. Joe looked at his father, so did you.

"Do accept.. appa?" He asked. L. Joe's faher smiled and nodded. "I'd be so happy to have a granddaughter."

 

---

SORRY!!  D; I'll update faster soon!!

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!!

 

<333