Old Times

It all started when I turned 18

L. Joe had gone back to his apartment while you and Junghwan were left in your apartment.

"I missed having a sleep over with you noona!!" Junghwan grinned. You laughed and sat next to him on the bed.

"You know, it's gonna be boring with a pregnant 'me' in the house." You said. Junghwan shook his head. "Don't worry!"

You smiled. You hugged him like you have'nt seen him all your life. "Let's go to sleep, I'm tired." You said. You walked inside your bedroom and snuggled under the blackets.

Junghwan was about to lay next to you when you glared at him.

"Shoo. You're sleeing on the couch." You said. Junghwan pouted and stomped out of your room to sleep on the couch.

"I HATE YOU!" Junghwan shouted as he layed on the couch.

"I LOVE YOU TOO LITTLE BRO!!" You yelled back. Junghwan laughed and shook his head.

 

The next morning, you woke up, finding Junghwan sleeping on the floor. You giggled at the sight of Junghwan drooling.

"Yah, Junghwan-ah. Wake up, you're drooling on my carpet!" You hissed and shook him.

"E-Eh?" Junghwan rubbed his eyes open and wiped his saliva from his lips. He grinned.

"You idiot, go brush your teeth!" You shouted and kicked him inside the bathroom. You sighed and cleaned the lounge room. You saw Junghwan's luggage and smirked evily.

You zipped it open and burst out into laughter.

"BAHAHAHA!! WHY DID YOU BRING A PACKET OF FOOD?!" You laughed as you lifted up a bag of food. "Same old Junghwan." You grinned.

"DON'T TOUCH MY PRECIOUS FOOD NOONA!!" Junghwan shouted and snatched the bag from you. "Can you cook some for breakfast Junghwanie?" You asked, slipping into your cute mode.

Junghwan NEVER EVER says 'NO' to your puppy eyes. He sighed. "Fine!" He growled and went inside the kitchen.

You grinned and relaxed on the couch, watching TV. As minutes past, Junghwan finally finished cooking.

"Here." Junghwan said and gave you a bowl of food. Your jaw dropped.

"Y-You made all this in thirty minutes?!" You gasped. Junghwan sheepishly smiled and scratched the back of his neck. "I've been cooking for the whole family since you left." He explained. You nodded and started eating.

"It's so yummy!!" You exclaimed and roughly ate like a pig. Junghwan sat next to you and ate calmly.

"Calm down noona." Junghwan said as you finished your food in two minutes. Junghwan was only half way on eating his food.

"What do you do when you're all alone here while you're pregnant?" Junghwan asked. You sighed.

"Eat, sleep, drink water, watch TV and read." You said. And hat's what you did for six more months....

 

---

NEXT CHAPPI WILL BE SIX MONTHS FOREWARD!! >:D

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank You!! ^^

 

<333