"I'm L. Joe, member of Teen Top "

It all started when I turned 18

L. Joe and you walked side by side around the park. You were happy that you were spending more time with L. Joe.

You pointed at cute puppies jumping about. You started skipping with happiness, making L. Joe annoyed.

"Yah. Can you stop?" He growled. You frowned. 'Weird. I thought he changed a bit just then.' You thought sadly and stopped skipping. L. Joe was still holding your hand and yanked you behind a tree.

"What are you doing?" You hissed. L. Joe shushed you wih his hands. "Stay here okay?" L.joe said. You gulped and nodded. L. Joe let go of your hand and walked towards the basketball courts as he slid on his hoodie over his head.

You saw two boys that looked like 12 years old. They were getting picked by high schoolers.

One of the high schoolers held a basket ball higher than the 12 year old.

"Give us out ball bag!!" The 12 year old pleaded. The high schooler smirked. "Give this to us and we'll leave you alone."

"Oi." L. Joe swiftly jumped and grabbed the ball from the high schooler's hand. "Yah!" He shouted. L. Joe smirked and twirled the basket ball on his finger.

"Want it?" L. Joe smirked evily. You watched from behind the tree. The gang of high schoolers felt pissed. One of them tried to grab the ball from L. Joe.

But L. Joe bounced the ball in between his legs and landed on his other hand. "Try me." L. Joe growled.

Other high schoolers tried to get the ball and punch L. Joe. But L. Joe easily dodged them and punched them instead. You gasped in horror.

'Please don't get hurt.' You thought.

"Who do you think you are?!" A high schooler yelled with anger. L. Joe smirked and bounced the ball several times before talking back.

L. Joe took his hoodie off and watched the gang's reaction. "Who do you think I am?" He smiled.

The gang quickly dashed off, frightened. You sighed with relief and clentched your chest. You stayed on your stop and continued watching him.

L. Joe turned to the two boys. The two boys closed thier eyes and tried to cover themself, thinking that L. Joe would hurt him. L. Joe chuckled and tapped thier heads.

"Hey, here's your ball. Don't worry, I'm on your side." He smiled. One of the boys took it with shaking hands.

"Thank you!" They both coursed and started playing mini basketball. You quickly ran up behind L. Joe. L. Joe turned around and jumped with surprise.

"You could've been hurt you big headed idiot!!" You shouted and punched him on the chest. L. Joe grinned and caught your wrist.

"I'm L. Joe, member of Teen Top. Teen Top, one of the most greatest gang in Seoul." He smirked and kept walking.

You rolled your eyes and followed him.

"I don't care if you're one of Teen Top's members.. you could've gotten hurt." You muttered. L.Joe heard you snd smiled.

'She cares for me? I never knew.' L. Joe chuckled and grabbed your hand with no words.

"Hey, where's the rest of 'Teen Top'?" You asked. L. Joe shrugged. "Flirting with girls, hanging around in bars and fighting." He replied.

"Why are'nt you with them though?" You asked, curiously.

"Cause I have someone to take care of."

 

---

KEKEKEKEKEKE :)

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!!

 

<333