Problem with the lights

It all started when I turned 18

You giggled and quickly put everything where it was. Minutes past and L. Joe was finished cooking. You walked into the kitchen and sat on a tall stool.

"Here. I don't know if you'll like it though." L. Joe said and pushed a plate in front of you. You looked at t and took a small bite. L. Joe sighed.

"It's bad." He said. You shook your head. "It's yummy!" You smiled and continued eating. L. Joe stared at you while you eat.

"What?" You asked. L. Joe shook his head. "Nothing."

Once you were done eating, L. Joe washed the dish as you contuned reading your book.

Suddenly, your phone started ringing. You answered it.

"Hello?" You said.

"~~~~-ah! It's Sanghee unnie! I won't be able to sleep over tonight! Tell L. Joe to sleep over okay? I have to baby sit my cousin!! Bye bye!" Sanghee rushed and hanged up.

You blushed as you saw L. Joe staring at you.

"Who was it?" He asked. "Sanghee unnie." You replied. L. Joe raised his eyebrow. "What did she want?" He asked.

"Erm.. she can't sleep over, so she said you have to sleep over." You said. L. Joe's jaw dropped. "Don't worry. You can go home now. I'll take care by myself." You smiled.

L. Joe shrugged. "Okay, fine by me." He said. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "See ya." He winked.

Before he could go, the lights went off. It was dark outside, even though it was midday.

"Omona!!" You squealed and held onto L. Joe's arm. L. Joe stared at you with surprise.

"Are you.. scared of the dark?" He asked. You honestly nodded. He cracked a small smile. "Want me to stay here a bit longer?" He grinned.

"No." You said and pushed yourself from L. Joe's arm. "You sure? L. Joe asked.

Silence

"Uhh.. can you stay here for a while then?" You asked. L. Joe chuckled and held your arm.

"Come here, you might trip on something." He said as he pulled you into his chest. He walked to the lounge room while you were blind.

You felt his hot breath against your forehead. Your neak went cold and started shivering.

L. Joe sat on the couch while you were clinging onto him. "Do you have a flash light?" He asked. "No, I broke mine months ago." You said.

L. Joe groaned. "I guess there won't be light until it goes back on." He wisphered. You slowly nodded.

There was awkwards silence between you and L. Joe, until L. joe started a conversation.

"When are we going to tell our parents?" He asked. You shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe tomorow?" You suggested.

"Are you free though?" You asked. L. Joe sighed. "I have a date but I can cancle it." He said.

"Actually, don't cancle your date. I'll just tell my parents by myself." You said and looked away from his face. L. Joe frowned and tried to look at you.

"Yah. Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. You dashed in the toilet and vomited again.

"Aigoo.." L. Joe groaned with frustration.

 

---

I'll be updating tomorow after school!! ;) 

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333