Player

It all started when I turned 18

Six months later, your tummy got bigger. Junghwan took care of you and also tried his best to be a good boy.

You forgot to have a check up for a few months now, and you still didn't know if your baby was a girl of a boy.

You and Junghwan were in the hospital room for a check-up."

"Sorry I have'nt been here for a while Dr Jung." You said with disapiontment. Dr Jung shook his head. "That's alright. Lay down ~~~~-ah." He smiled.

You did as you were told. Junghwan watched while sitting on a patients chair. You lifted your shirt up under your s and gulped. today was the day you would know what gender your baby was.

Dr Jung put a little x-ray against your stomatch. "Well well.. your baby is very healthy. And your baby is a..." Dr Jung grinned. You stared at him with excitment.

"Baby boy. Congrats ~~~~-ah." Dr Jung smiled. You squealed with happiness and hugged Junghwan tightly. "Woah, noona! Calm down!!" Junghwan stuggled to get out of your grip. You smiled and bowed towards Dr Jung.

"Thank you! Thank you!! We'll go now!! Thank you!!" You said quickly and pulled Junghwan out of the hospital. "My baby's a boy!!" You exclaimed.

"Noona! You're going crazy!! Stop jumping!" Junghwan hissed and put you down. You smiled and stopped jumping. "Come on! Let's go tell L. Joe!" You shouted and pulled Junghwan towards L. Joe's apartment.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!!

"Yeah?!" L. Joe growled. You stopped knocking. L. Joe froze and stared at your now big tummy. "Our baby's a boy!!" You exlcaimed and hugged L. Joe.

L. Joe didn't do anything. It's like he's not breathing. You pulled back wioth a huge smile.

Your smile disapered.

"Babe? Who's that?" A girl asked from the room. You stpped back. Junghwan took hold of your hand and squeazed it.

"Who's inside?" You wisphered. L. Joe didn't say anything. A girl came out from L. Joe's room. She was wearing a short short dress. L. Joe didn't do anything.

Junghwan glared at L. Joe.

"Player. Don't come closer to my sister again. I won't let you marry her." Junghwan growled and pulled you out of L. Joe's apartment. You followed him until the two of you were outside.

Junghwan stopped and turned to you.

"Noona-"

Your tears burst out from your eyes. Yoyu cried as shots of pain killed your heart. Junghwan hate seeing you in pain. He pulled you into a hug and your hair.

"Stop crying noona. I won't let that jerk marry you. He does'nt deserve you." Junghwan said with a calming voice. You cried on his shoulder.

"I.. want to go back to Anyang." You wisphered. Junghwan's eyes widened. "What? But how about your friends and-"

"I'll tell them I'm leaving. Can I just.. go back home?" You sniffled. Junghwan sighed. "Okay. Let's go pack up and leave staright away.."

 

---

I hate writing this chapter D; Please don't hate me for this chapter!!

Please comment and subcribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333