Hospital

It all started when I turned 18

"BLEH!!"

You groaned as you vomited in the toilet bowl. Sanghee frowned and patted your back, giving you a wet towel.

It's been two weeks since you were in the bar with L. Joe.

You flushed the toilet and sighed. "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Sanghee asked. You shook your head.

"Come on.. you've been rejecting the hospital. Please come to the hospital so they could check my best friend." Sanghee smiled.

You breathed heavily and finally nodded. Sanghee quickly grabbed your coat from your wardrobe and put it on you.

"Let's go." She said and linked arm with you. You smiled lightly and walked to the hospital side-byside with your best friend.

Once the two of you were there, Sanghee asked for a check up for you. The two of you walked into the doctors room.

"Hello. Please sit." The doctor smiled and patted the chair in front of him. You and Sanghee sat next to each other.

"I'm Dr. Jung. Now, what am I supposed to check up on?" Dr. Jung asked. You bit your lip. "Erm, My friend here, wants to tell you something before a check up." Sanghee said and patted your back.

Dr. Jung turned to you. "Hmm?"

"Uh. Well.. I've been vomiting since two days ago. And I have'nt got my.. monthly gift. It's overdue now." You explained. Dr. Jung smiled and wrote something down on a peice of paper.

"How old are you young lady?" He asked. "Eighteen." You replied. Sr. Jung nodded and faced you.

He held out a packet and gave it to you. "Have a pregnancy test. The bathroom is just right in the corner." He smiled. Your jaw dropped and slowly took the packet.

Sanghee pulled you from the doctors room and into the girl's restroom. "How am I suppose to do this?! What if it's positive?!" You asked.

"Don't worry! Just do it!" Sanghee said and pushed you into a toilet block. You took a deep breath and checked.

Positive

"Oh my gosh.." You wisphered. You quickly grabbed another one and checked again.

Positive

"~~~~-ah? What did it say?" Sanghee asked from the outside. You walked out as tears formed into your eyes. Sanghee's eyes widened.

"No way.." She said. You nodded. "I'm pregnant." You said. You hugged your best fried and cried on her shoulder. 

"What am I supposed to do? I don't even know who the father is!" You sniffled. Sanghee patted your back. "I think I know why L. Joe was sleeping next to you, ." She said.

"So we... had.." You said. Sanghee nodded. You cried harder. "He's going to kill me!! He doesn't even know me!!" You shouted.

"Hush there.. come on. We're going to meet up with the bastard." Sanghee said and pulled you out of the hospital.

 

---

Third chappie allright ? I'll try and make it more interesting! Please ignore the mistakes I did!! ):

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333