It's been two months

It all started when I turned 18

"L-L.Joe..?" You stuttered.

"~~~~?" L. Joe asked. "Y-Yeah.." You wisphered.

"Are.. you okay?" He asked with a soft voice. You smiled slightly.

"I'm a-alright.. are you busy?" You asked. "Nah, why?"

"So you're not in a bar?" You asked, kinda happy. "No. Why would I be in a bar this early?" He chuckled. You slapped your forehead.

'Of course he would'nt be in a bar this early.' You thought.

"Can you-"

"Come over to your house?" L. Joe smirked. You blushed and nodded. "Y-Yeah."

"I'll come over now. See ya." L. Joe said and hung up. You were filled with happiness. You closed your phone and sat up the couch.

KNOCK KNOCK!!

You curiously stared at the door. Would that be L. Joe?

You slowly opened the door and jumped back.

"Hey."

It was L. Joe.

"H-How.. W-When?!-"

"I was just passing by your apartment when you called me." L. Joe chuckled. Shiveres went down your body as you heard L .Joe speak.

"Can I come in?" L. Joe asked. You blinked and opened the door wider. L. Joe sepped in and sat on your couch.

You locked the door and nervously sat next to L. Joe.

"So how have you-"

L. Joe gazed at your body. You didn't notice that he was looking at your s.

L. Joe's jaw slightly dropped. 'Her.... s got bigger.. Does that mean..' L. Joe looked down at your stomatche.

'My baby got bigger.'L. Joe thought with excitement.

"So how have you what?" You said again, raising your eyebrow. "O-Oh. How have you been?" L. Joe asked. You smiled.

"I'm fine. You?" You asked. L. Joe shrugged. "Fine."

Silence...

...

.....

"Did you get your check up?" L. Joe burst out. You jumped at the sudden question. "Uh.. no?" You wisphered. L. Joe rolled his eyes.

"You're supposed to have a check up every month." He said. You looked up at him.

"Are we allowed now?" You asked. L. Joe laughed. You blushed, hearing his manly laugh again.

"Yeah, now." He slightly smiled.

 

---

SECOND UPDATE OF THE MORNING!! >:D I'll update soon!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank You!!

 

<333