Unexpected visitor

It all started when I turned 18

You chnaged into warm thick clothes, getting ready to go for a check up with L. Joe. You walked out of your bedroom and grinned.

"Ready? L. Joe asked as he stood up from your couch. You nodded.

The two of you walked to the hospital and went inside a doctors room.

"Hello, ~~~~ is it? It's been two months now." Dr Jung smiled. You nodded. L.Joe raised an eyebrow.

"Is he the father of your baby? Dr Jung asked. You blushed and slightly nodded. L. Joe bowed. "Hi."

"Well Well.. I finall yget to meet you." Dr Jung smiled. He turned to you. "Lay down ~~~~."

You layed down on the hospital bed and gulped. L. Joe watched from a corner.

Dr Jung lifted your shirt up underneath your s. You blushed as L. Joe stared. 'Holy crap.'  L. Joe thought and looked away. Dr Jung spreaded some liquid on your stomatch.

He then placed a tiny x-ray above your tummy and moved it around. "You can't see your baby much and I can't tell if the baby's a girl or a boy. But your baby's very healthy as I can see." Dr Jung explained.

You looked at the screen and smiled. You saw a tiny figure inside. L. Joe looked as well. 'Woah.. tiny.' L. Joe thought and continued staring.

You sat up on the bed and pulled your shirt down. "Is that all for today ~~~~-ah? Dr Jung asked. "Yes, thank you!" You exclaimed. Dr Jung waved as you pulled L. Joe out the hospital.

"What now? L. Joe wondered. You rolled your eyes. "Eat?" You said. L. Joe chuckled and nodded.

"HEY !"

You and L. Joe turned around. You gasped.

"J-Jungh-hwan?!" You shouted. You saw your younger brother running your way. He stopped in front of you and L. Joe. He glared at L. Joe.

"Are you trying to my noona again?" Junghwan growled. You glared at him and flicked his forehead. "What do you think you're doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be back at home?" You asked. Junghwan shook his head.

"Nope. Umma and Appa said I could live with you!" He grinned. L. Joe's jaw dropped. "Bu-"

"And you're not going anywhere close to my noona. Shoo you big blonde bug." Junghwan scoffed and flicked his hair on the side. L. Joe muttered some curses under his breath and stayed next to you.

"So, you're going to live with me? When are you going to go home?" You asked Junghwan. Junhwan sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. But I'll leave when I'm allowed to leave." He said as he shot a glare at L. Joe. L. Joe glared back.

'I can't just beat up my soon- to- be- brother- in- law.' L. Joe thought.

You looked at the two boys glare at each other. You rooled your eyes and started walking back to your apartment.

"YAH!" They both shouted and cought up with you. 

"Your fault for glaring at each other." You said and continued walking in front of them.

Junghwan and L. Joe started a glaring competition on the way home.

 

---

LOLS :) I hope you guys are enjoying so far !! ^^ Please ignore all the mistakes I did !! D;

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!!

 

<333