I'll back off so you can live better

It all started when I turned 18

You and Junghwan finally reached home. Junghwan sadly helpped you pack up your stuff.

Once you and Junghwan were finished packing up, you wrote down something on a piece of paper. Junghwan called up a cab.

You slid the writen paper in your pocket and wiped small tears away from your eyes.

"Noona, the cab's here." Junghwan said. You nodded and helped Junghwan put all the lugagges in the back of the cab. Before the two of you went back to Anyang, you stuck the paper that you wrote on, on your apartment door.

"Noona! Hurry!" Junghwan shouted from outside. You quickly walked outside and took one more glace at your apartment. You went inside the cab, followed by Junghwan and.. left.

While you and Junghwan were in the cab, L. Joe was running towards your apartment as fast as he could.

"~~~~.. Please forgive me." L. Joe panted and ran faster. Once he arrived in front of your door, he saw the paper you wrote on. He read it.

There's no point on getting married.

Tell Sanghee unnie I moved out.

I'll take care of our baby by myself.

You can be free and go to clubs.

Goodbye, L. Joe.

L. Joe ripped the paper in peices as tears ran from his eyes. "Damnit..." He cursed and punched the door.

"Don't ing leave me alone... I never got to tell you what I fell." L. Joe wisphered. He squeazed his eyes shut, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

"I love you."

 

You looked out your window and let a few tears out.

"I'm sorry.." You wisphered. Junghwan placed an arm around your shoulder to keep you calm.

'Why do I feel this way? I didn't even got a chance.. to say how much I love him.'

You cried as the car drove past several steets. You'll miss this place. You'll miss your best friend, Sanghee. You'll miss your work and your friends there.

You'll miss the times you spent alone for the first time. And..

You'll miss the father of your baby, L. Joe.

 

---

This chapter is VERy short!! ): *cries* I'm sorry for making this a little dramatic!!

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333