Here I Am

It all started when I turned 18

"Why bother let L. Joe come out of his apartment. He never came out since ~~~~ left." Changjo muttered. The whole Teen Top were outside L. Joe's apartment.

Since you left, L .Joe never left the apartment, nor his street.

"Let's leave.. we'll try tomorow.." Chunji frowned and started walking away. Teen Top walked into the streets with silence.

Suddenly, a cab drove past. Niel's eyes widened as he sawone fmailiar inside the cab.

"~~~~.." Niel wisphered. "Huh?" Ricky asked. Niel pointed at the cab. "~~~~'S IN THE CAB!!" Niel shouted. CAP's eyes widened.

"You sure?" He asked. Niel nodded. "IT'S FREAKEN ~~~~!!" Niel yelled and ran after the cab. Teen Top thought he was crazy, but then followed him.

 

Sanghee sighed. She was watching TV with her older brother, Soohyun. (NOT THE ONE FROM U-KISS).

"When will you cheer up?" Soohyun asked. Sanghee shrugged. "You know I'll always be like this when ~~~~'s gone." Sanghee wisphered. Soohyun shook his head and chnaged the channel.

"You won't be now.. unnie."

Sanghee's eyes widened.

'That voice..' Sanghee thought and turned around. You grinned and held Minhyuk in your arms. "Hi noona." Minhyuk smiled cutely. Snaghee's jaw dropped.

"M-Minhyuk.. ~~~~.." Sanghee wisphered. Junghwan came in from carrying the lugagge.

"Urm.. I know we haven't met but, hi." Junghwan said. You and Sanghee laughed. Sanghee's tears poured out. 

"Oh, hey ~~~~-ah." Soohyun chuckled. You waved at him. "Hello oppa."

"~~~~-ah.." Sanghee wisphered. You smiled and pulled your best friend into a arm hug. "I missed you unnie." You wisphered.

Sanghee smiled and squeaed you. "I missed you like hell." She said. You giggled and pulled back.

"I'm Minhyuk!" Minhyuk offered his hand towards Sanghee. Sanghee laughed at his cuteness. She quickly picked him up and huggd him.

"Hi Minhyuk.. " Snaghee said. Minhyuk giggled and hugged her neck.

"I KNEW IT WAS ~~~~!!!"

Everyone turned around and saw Niel panting with Teen Top.

"Come here ~~~~-ah." Niel said and pulled your arm. "Niel! Wait!" You shouted. Minhyuk looked at you with worried eyes.

"Umma!!" He shouted. Junghwan growled and ran after you.

"Where are you taking me?!" You asked as you ran with Teen Top.

"You're the only person who could make L. Joe happy." CAP said. Your eyes widened. "No.. no.." You wisphered.

"I don't wnat to meet him!!" You shouted and stoped running. Niel frowned and pulled you then started running again. "You will and will make hyung happy." He growled.

 

---

L. Joe will come next chappie!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! :)

 

<333