Your life in the house

It all started when I turned 18

You gulped as your lips were one centremetre apart from L. Joe's. L. Joe squeazed you tight and slowly pressed his lips on yours. Felings burst out from your chest, feeling nervous and happy.

You pulled L. Joe's hair and kissed L. Joe back.

"Desprate?" L. Joe smirked against your lips. You ignored and kept kissing. "Just shut up.." You wisphered. L. Joe chuckled and your hair.

L. Joe slowly lifted you up and didn't break the kiss. L. Joe walked back to the lounge room, laying you on the couch. You were underneath him, still kissing.

L.Joe thought he was doing the wrong thing. He pulled back with a blush and sat up.

"Sorry.." He said and wiped his lips. You blushed two times as him and hid your face with your hair. "I'm.. g-gonna go home.." You said. You stood up and walked towards the door.

L. Joe quickly grabbed your wrist to stop you. "I'll walk you." He said. He walked in front of you, into the dark streets.

You couldn't stop thinking about the kiss you shared with L. Joe. Once you and L. Joe were in front of your apartment. You slowly opened the door and found Sanghee sleeping on th couch.

You smiled.

You turned around and blushed. "Bye." L. Joe said quickly and dashed off back to his apartment. You sighed and locked the door.

You slumped on your bed and groaned.

"I won't be able to sleep after that!" You hissed, slightly annoyed. Then, you slept after a few hours..

 

 

It's been two months since you've seen L. Joe. All you did at home, was eat, sleep, read and watch TV. It was the most boringest days of you life.

Sanghee was busy working in your work. You wanted to help, but she was just over-protective about your baby.

You sighed and you looked at yourself in a tall mirror. Your s has slightly bigger, so has your stomatch. You felt dizzy, and you were pretty tired for some reason.

You walked towards your couch and layed on it, trying to concentrate on the TV. You looked at your phone, feeling bored. You looked through your contacts.

Appa

Junghwan

L.Joe

Sanghee unnie

Umma

Those were the only contacts that stood out. Your dad would be busy at work. Junghwan would be at school. Sanghee's at your work. Your mother would be shopping for the baby, excited.

The only one left? L.Joe.

'But he would be flirting with girls and going to bars.' You thought and closed your phone. But something reminded you.

"Cause I have someone to take care of."

That sentance reapeted in your head. Would he come if you called him? You sighed and slaped yourself on the forehead.

"Obviously no." You wisphered. But another memory struk your head.

You touched your lips with wide-eyes. You remembered the last time you kissed him. You blushed at the thought.

You flicked your phone open and found L. Joe again. You struggled to press his name, but finally did.

You held you phone against your ear, hoping L. Joe wouldn't pick up his phone.

"Hello?"

You gulped.

 

---

I woke up so early just to update D; I'll update soon!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank You!!

 

<333