Minhyuk

It all started when I turned 18

It's been three years since you've seen L. Joe. You tried to forget him, but never did. Everytime when you remember him, you would always lock yourself in your room with... her three year old baby boy.

"Noona, it's time for lunch!" Junghwan shouted from outside. You smiled and held your baby boy's small hands. "Come on Minhyukie." You said. Yes, Little Minhyuk was your baby.

"Uncle!!" Minhyuk squeaked and jumped into Junghwan's arms. Junghwan and you laughed with happiness. "Noona, let's go eat with umma and appa." Junghwans miled and carried Minhyuk into the dinning room.

You followed and watched Minhyuk smile with Junghwan. You sighed and sat next to Minhyuk. You fed Minhyuk slowly.

"Is it yummy?" You asked. Minhyuk beamed and nodded cutely. Everytime when you see that kind of face on Minhyuk, L. Joe would always pop up in your mind. You shook your head and continued feeding Minhyuk.

"More umma!!" Minhyuk pleaded with his puppy eyes. You laughed and continued feeding him.

Once Minhyuk finished eating, you ate with your family. Minhyuk walked to the lounge room, playing with his guns and toys.

"Minhyuk's gone very big now.." Your mother smiled and ate. You took a glance at Minhyuk and smiled lightly. "Minhyuk, be carefull!" You exclaimed as you saw Minhyuk shooting balls at Junghwan.

"ARGH!!" Junghwan shouted. Minhyuk giggled and tackled Junghwan. You laughed at thier childness. "When are you going back to visit your future husband ~~~~-ah? You never talk about him now. " Your father asked. You froze and gulped down your food.

Junghwan heard the question and walked up towards you. "Noona! Let's go play with Minhyuk!!" He pretened and pulled you, ignoring his father. You sighed with relief and patted Junghwan's shoulder.

"Thanks Junghwan." You smiled. Junghwan grinned. "Anything for my noona." He winked. You laughed and flicked his forehead. "Umma!" Minhyuk shouted. You turned around and saw a ball comming towards your tummy.

"WAHH~!" You shouted.

 

---

I'll continue this later!! BELL'S NEARLY GOING TO GO!! >:D