The Idea.

It all started when I turned 18

"WHAT?!?!" You and L. Joe shouted. Sanghee blinked. "It's the only way. What will your parents say ~~~-ah? What are you going to do when they ask you how you got pregnant?" Sanghee said, being a smarty.

She's got a point

"B-But--" You started.

"Do you agree L. Joe?" Sanghee asked and faced L. Joe. He eyed your face, then your tummy. "But why marry? Can't she just take care of the baby by herself?" L. Joe asked harshly.

You steped back, feeling hurts from his words. You turned around and started walking towards the door.

"I'll.. take care of it then.." You wisphered. You dashed out of the old building and went into your apartment.

"Look what you've done now." Sanghee glared at L. Joe and ran towards your apartment. L. Joe frowned and shook his head.

"What the heck am I supposed to do?" He wisphered. "I don't even know the girl!" He whined.

"So, you're going to be a father?" Chunji asked. L. Joe nodded. "You're fault. You got drunk in the first place. You should'vr put a on." Niel laughed.

L. Joe glared at him and walked out of their hide-out.

"I'll be leaving." He said and walked towards his apartment. He walked and heard girls screaming his name like fans.

"Shut up." He hissed. He walked into his apartment and threw his bag on the wall.

"I got a girl pregnant, and she's holding my baby in her tummy." L. Joe said. He glared at himself and sighed.

"Should I marry her and spend my life with a girl I don't know? Or leave her to be single?" He asked himself.

He slapped himself.

"No, leaving her with my baby will be too harsh... but I don't wanna get married yet!" L. Joe groaned.

He was so stuck up about the idea. He couldn't go to sleep as his dreams haunted him.

That night, Sanghee slept over your place and took care of you. Your tears poured out, not knowing what to do with the baby.

"Shh.. Get some rest, you have a baby in you." Sanghee said with a calming voice. You smiled and hugged your best friend.

"That you for always being here for me unnie." You wisphered and slept in deep slumber.

 

---

My neck hurts D;

If you are a silent reader, please comment!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! :)

 

<333