Junghwan

It all started when I turned 18

"How long have you two been together?" Your mother grinned. You blinked and looked at L. Joe for an answer.

"For a year already." L. Joe smiled. "Wow.. never seen my daughter with a boyfriend." Your father snickered. You glared at him as L. Joe chuckled.

"Well, we accept." Your parents smiled. You spoke up.

"Umm, we have to.. tell you something else to." You said. Your parents looked keen to listen. "Yes?"

L. Joe squeazed your arm to tell you to keep on going. You took a deep breath.

"I-I'm.." You started. "Pregnant." L. Joe finished.

Silence...

"A-Are you sure? Did you doulble check?" Your father asked. You blushed and nodded. You mother walked over and went donw on her knees in front of you.

"Umma" You wisphered. Your mother smiled and rubbed your tummy. You softened.

"I'm going to be a grandmother soon." Your mother said. You smiled and hugged your mother tightly. "Yeah umma." You wisphered.

You glanced towards your father. He smiled and nodded,accepting the fact your pregnant.

"I'm home!"

You turned around and gasped. "Noona?" A teenager, as tall as you wondered. "JUNGHWAN!" You exclaimed and hugged Junghwan. Junghwan beamed.

'Noona?!' L. Joe thought and continued watching you and Junghwan. "What are youdoing here noona?" Junghwan asked. You pouted.

"Why? Can't I visit my family once in a while?" You grinned. "I'm not saying it like that!" Junghwan said.

You laughed and hugged him again.

"Noona? Who's that?" Junghwan asked as he pointed towards L. Joe.

'HOW DARE THAT BRAT CALL ME 'THAT'. I'M HUMAN AS WELL!!' L. Joe screamined in his head.

"That's L. Joe." you smiled. Junghwan looked at L. Joe for a while and looked back at you. L. Joe frowned.

'WHY IS SHE CALLIN' ME  'THAT' AS WELL?!'

"What is he to you?" Junghwan asked cutely. You giggled and ruffled his brown hair.

"Her fiance." L. Joe replied. Junghwan looked up at him and glared at him. "You made my noona pregnant didn't you?" He said. Your jaw dropped and slapped him on the head.

"Yah! Don't talk to him like that! As a matter of fact, he did make me pregnant!" You hissed. Junghwan's jaw dropped.

"YOU !!" Junghwan laughed and pointed at L. Joe.

L. Joe grew pissed but went with it.

"Who's he?" L. Joe asked you. While Junghwan was too busy laughing, you replied.

"My younger brother." L. Joe sighed.

Just a brother.

 

---

OMONA D; I'm supposed to do my homework today, But I guess I'll do it on the weekends ;)

 

Please comment and subcribe!!
Thank you!! ^^

 

<333