Alone.. as a family?

It all started when I turned 18

"Let's go on the roller coaster!!" Snaghee exclaimed and pointed at th huge roller coaster. You shook your head. "Minhyuk's not allowed. I'll just stay with him, go unnie!" You encouraged.

"No way I'm leaving you alone with Minhyuk!" Snaghee said. You shrugged. "It's alrigh-"

"L. Joe, stay with her. "Sanghee said. Your eyes widend. "What?!" You hissed. "Why not? Can't he spend time with his own.. baby as well?" Snaghee wisphered the word 'baby' so that Minhyuk wouldn't hear.

"Bu-!"

"Bye bye!" Snaghee giggled and pulled the rest of the boys. Junghwan worridly looked back at you. You sighed and held Minhyuk's hand. L. Joe looked at you.

"Umm..Do you want to go around?" L. Joe asked awkwardly. You didn't look at him and just nodded. L. Joe frowned and tried to reach for you. You stepped away.

"Let's go.. stoll around." You said and started walking with Minhyuk. Minhyuk turned back to L. Joe with worried eyes, just like Junghwan. 

You ignored seeing L. Joe's face as the three of you walked around. When the three of you passed a shop, Minhyuk stopped.

"Wah~! It's pikachu~!" Minhyuk exclaimed and picked up a Pikachu stufed toy. You smiled. L. Joe stopped as well. " Do want that Minhyuk?" You asked. Minhyuk nodded.

You held the Pikachu and wa about to pay when L. Joe stopped you by giving the cashier his money. "I'll pay." He sid. You stared at him. You noticed that nothing about him changed.

You shook your head and gave Minhyuk the Pikachu. "Thanks." You muttered and ignored L. Joe. You sighed as you walked in front of L. Joe

'This is going to ge a long day.' You thought. You saw a little quiet place with a bench. You stopped in front of it and sat Minhyuk on the bench. L. Joe stayed back behind you.

"Are you hungry?" You asked Minhyuk. Minhyuk shook his head. "Umma.. can he hold me now? You look tired." Minhyuk asked as he pointed at L. Joe. L. Joe blinked.

"Me?" L. Joe said. Minhyuk smiled and nodded. "I don't want umma carrying me and go tired." Minhyuk pouted. You smiled and his sweetness. L. Joe looked at you.

"Should I?" He asked. You looked back at Minhyuk. You saw his cute puppy eyes and sighed.

"Yeah.. sure." You said. L. Joe smiled and swiftly took Minhyuk in his arms. You smiled at Minhyuk, seeing him happy.

'What a family.. no wait, WHAT!? What am I thinking? I don't like L. Joe anymore!' You thought and slapped your forehead.

 

---

Wait for it!! ;)

Please ocmment and subscribe!!

Thank you! ^^

 

<333