Long time, no talk?

It all started when I turned 18

Your eyes widened as you were in front of L. Joe's apartment. Niel held your arm tightly so you wouldn't run away.

"NOONA!" Junghwan shouted and came panting. Junghwan glared at Niel. "Let go of my noona." He growled. "No. Not until L. Joe sees her." Niel snapped back.

Sanghee came behind Junghwan, holding Minhyuk in her arms. Minhyuk stared at you with nervous eyes.

"Umma.." He wisphered and reached out for you. You slightly smiled. You sighed. "It's alright baby." You said. Teen Top's jaw dropped.

"Is that.." Changjo wisphered as he pionted at Minhyuk.

"L. Joe's baby?" Chunji continued. You nodded. CAP opened L. Joe's door and walked in.

Niel pulled you inside. Your eyes widened. L. Joe was sitting on the corner of the room, staring at god knows what. L. Joe had the same expression as the day you left him. He looked up.

"~~~~-ah.." He wisphered. You closed your eyes shut to keep you seeing him. L. Joe slowly looked around. "Wh-Where's our baby?" He asked calmy. You didn't responded.

Without you looking, Minhyuk jumped out of Sanghee's arms. "Minhyuk!" Sanghee shouted and tried to get him back. Minhyuk ran inside the room and towards you. He pulled your hand.

"Umma!" Minhyuk cried. You opened your eyes and quickly took him in your arms. "Let's go." You said and started walking. L. Joe's eyes widened.

"Is he.. ours?" L. Joe asked. You froze on your way. Minhyuk looked at L. Joe. "Who's he umma?" He asked. L. Joe slightly smiled.

"No one. Just a... friend." You said and started walking. Ricky grabbed your arm. "Yah! You still have to talk to him!" Ricky snarled.

You shot him a glare.

"Didn't Niel say 'Not until L.Joe sees her?' Well, he just did." You snapped and walked towards Junghwan. L. Joe frowned as you, Minhyuk, Junghwan and Sanghee left.

"He's my baby.." L. Joe said. CAP nodded. "I heard Sanghee calling him Minhyuk, I think." CAP wondered. L. Joe smiled.

'She actually called him Minhyuk.' L. Joe thought as memories of you and him replayed in his head.

 

You sighed as you squeazed Minhyuk in your arms. "Are you hungry?" You asked. Minhyuk nodded. "Can I taste Sanghee noona's food?" Minhyuk asked cutely. You, Sanghee and Junghwan laughed.

"Sure! Anything thing for little Minhyukie!" Sanghee giggled and pinched Minhyuk's nose. Minhyuk laughed.

 

---

L. Joe >:D Wait for the next chappies!! ;)

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333