Plan

It all started when I turned 18

When the four of you arrived in Sanghee's house, Sanghee cooked as you watched over Minhyuk.

Junghwan and Soohyun talked to each other about themselfs and life. You smiled as Minhyuk crawled on your lap.

"Umma! Is Sanghee noona finished?" Minhyuk asked. You took a glance at Sanghee and looked back at Minhyuk. "Let's go check eh?" You grinned and picked him up.

You walked into the kitchen with Minhyuk and saw Sanghee putting food into a plate. "Finshed unnie?" You asked. Sanghee smiled and nodded. "Here you go Minhyuk." Sanghee said as she gave Minhyuk a small bowl.

Minhyuk gladly took it. "Thank you!" He smiled. "Aww... What good manners." Sanghee giggled and patted Minhyuk's head. You smiled and ate.

"FISH!!" Junghwan and Soohyun shouted and pounced on the food. Before they could eat the fish like food, Sanghee snatched the plate away.

"Nu uh. Me first you pigs." Sanghee grinned and took some food for her self. After when she took some food, Junghwan and Soohyun fought for the rest. You rolled your eyes. "Pigs." You muttered and continued eating. 

After the family-like lunch, Sanghee and you chatted as Junghwan and Soohyun played with Minhyuk.

"So.. did it hurt when you had Minhyuk?" Sanghee asked. You nodded. "Hurt so much that I screamed my head off." You said. Sanghee laughed.

"Do you still.. love him?" Sanghee asked. You froze. After a few seconds, you softend.

"Honsetly.. I don't know." You wisphered. Sanghee smirked evily. You raised your eyesbrow. "What?" You asked. "Nothing." Sanghee grinned. You pouted.

"Tell me!" You whined. Sanghee shook her head. "Don't worry about it!" Sanghee giggled. You sighed and turned to watch Minhyuk play guns with Junghwan and Soohyun.

"DIE PIG!!" Junghwan laughed evily and shot bullets at Soohyun. Soohyun glared at him and shot him back.

Minhyuk secretly bombed thier 'teritories'.

"I WON!!" Minhyuk exclaimed. You smiled at his bravery. Sanghee smirked as she thought of an idea.

'My plan : GET L. JOE AND ~~~~-AH TOGETHER.'

 

---

LOLS, I'll update faster ? O.o

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333