In the Cafe

It all started when I turned 18

You arrived at the cafe and saw Sanghee sitting with a cup of hot chocolate.

You walked towards her and sat in front of her. "Hi unnie." You said. Sanghee sighed and placed her cup down.

"Did you get on your birthday?" She chuckled. You gasped as Sanghee laughed. "I'm joking!!"

"But do you know who pulled you?" She asked. You shook your head. "It was a guy but I don't know him.." You said.

"Aigoo.. allright, enough talking. You have work right?" Sanghee grinned. You nodded.

Sanghee pulled your arm and walked towards a maid cafe. That's where you work.

You changed into your maid outfit and started working as Sanghee was a customer.

You looked around for who wanted to order. you saw a familiar face. You gasped and accidently dropped your pen.

You dashed to Sanghee and sat in front of her, trying to cover your face. "What is it?" Sanghee asked suriously. You placed your index finger against your lips.

"Shh!" You hissed. Sanghee nodded. "It's the guy! He's the one who pulled me in a room!" You wisphered. Sanghee looked towards where you where looking. Her jaw dropped.

"Are you serious? He's in a gang called Teen Top! Remember, L. Joe?!" Snaghee said. You blinked and looked back at L. Joe. He was sitting with his friends, staring at nothing.

"What do I do?!" You wisphered. Sanghee shrugged.

"Order!!" CAP shouted as he raised his arm up. Your jaw dropped as Sanghee cracked up. "This is so not funny." You pouted.

You breathed in and out before walking towards the table of a gang. "M-May I take your o-order?" You stuttered. You held the notpad in front of your face so that they wouldn't see your face.

L. Joe looked at you and smirked.

They told you thier orders. Before you could go, L. Joe grabbed your wrist. You turned around, covering your face with he notepad. L. Joe chuckled and shook his head. He let you go without a word.

You dashed into the kitchen.

'Darn pedo!' You thought. 

Time past and you finished work. The rest of the workers left and you were the only one left.

You cleane the dishes and changed back to your casual clothes. You sighed and wiped sweat from your forehead. You walked out of the cafe, locking it.

"Aigoo.. so tired." You sad and stretched your arms above your head. 

Once you arrived in your apartment, you layed on your bed, thinking how you slept with L. Joe.

 

---

How's the second chapter? :D Please continue to read my story!! ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Thank you!!

 

<333