Drunk

It all started when I turned 18

"Come one, ~~~~-ah!" Sanghee exclaimed. You sighed and worridly looked aroung the noisy bar.

Sanghee was your best fried ever since you two were little. The two of you would do everything together. She's your one and only best friend.

"Unnie.. maybe it's a bad idea to be at a b-bar.." You said. Sanghee pouted and pulled your arm.

"It's the day when you turn eighteen! Have some beer babe!" Sanghee giggled, a little bit drunk. She forced you to drink a bottle of beer.

You gulped it al down. Soon, you were drunk like crazy. You danced with Sanghee and other guys. You screamed and partied like it's the last day of your life.

"WOOHOO!!" You yelled as the music pounded into your ears. You drank more beer and got hot.

As Sanghee danced, you got pulled back from the dance floor and into a black room.

Still drunk, you jumped on the bed and layed down. "Ughh.. I'm so deead.." You groaned. Your eyes shot open when you felt someone on top of you.

"Hey babe.. wanna spend the night with me?" He hissed and started kissing your neck. You giggled.

That was the night you lost your ity, to a mysterious guy.

Time past and it was morning.

You slowly opened your eyes, rubbing them. Your eyes were fully opened now. You looked around the room.

"Where am I..?" You groaned. You didn't remember anything from last night. You layed back on the bed and started rolling side by side.

You felt something warm next to you. You turned around and screamed.

"What the fu-- oh hell no." A guy said. He was laying on the bed with you, . Your jaw dropped and stared at his face.

"No !" He growled. You quickly looked under the blanket and blushed. You were . The two of you looked at each other.

"WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?!" You scremed. The guy got taken a back.

"How should I know?! Did you seduce me?!" The guy growled. You scoffed. "Why would I seduce a guy like you? And why are we even in a bed... together." You wisphered the last part.

You froze.

'We're on a bed together.. we're both .. ' You thought.

"Did you me?" You asked. The guy laughed. "Why would I a girl like you?!" He cracked. You glared at him.

"Then why are you with me?!" You shouted. He blinked. "You're ?" He asked. You nodded as your face flushed. He tried to look underneath the blankets but you slapped his head.

"Damn girl!" He snarled.

"ERT!! I'm going to change!!" You barked on his face. You pulled the blankets from him and wrapped them around your body.

"WHAT THE HECK!? GIVE ME THE DAMN BLANKET!" He shouted. You raised your eyebrow and didn't look back. Instead, you grabbed your clothes from the floor and changed in a cupboard.

"Here, ." You said and threw the blanket on top of him so you wouldn't see anything private. He glared at you as you walked out of the room.

You blushed, thinking the wrong things. You dashed out of the bar and called Sanghee.

"Unnie!! Where are you?!" You yelled, feeling worried.

"~~~~-ah! I'm supposed to ask you that! Where were you last night?!" She shouted like an angry mother.

"I-I don't know. I got dragged by a guy and I woke up this morning, seeing myself next to him!" You hissed.

"Hurry and come to the cafe we usualy go to. You have explaining to do ~~~~-ah!"

Aigoo..

---

So, how was my first chapter ? :D

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you! <333