Walk in the Park

It all started when I turned 18

Fixed Star - Infinite :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4tOyEvnSyY

Please listen while reading the sory!! ^^

 

The next day, Sanghee woke up and cooked breakfast for you. She left you a note next to the warm breakfast and left your apartment.

A few minutes later, you woke up. You yawned and lazily walked to the kitchen, trying to fins Sanghee.

"Unnie?" You said as you walked in the kitchen. You saw the bowl that Sanghee left you and the note. You walked towards it and read the small note.

~~~~-ah! Don't open thre door if you don't know the person okay? I cooked breakfast for you, so you don't have to cook ^^ I'm going to replace you for work!

Take care baby girl!

-Sanghee unnie <3

 

You laughed at her messy handwriting and placed the note back on the counter. You smelled the still warmed breakfast and smiled.

You ate the breakfast that Sanghee made and read one of your thick books.

You read for as long as you could. You suddenly stopped and sighed. You took your nerdy glasses off and layed on the couch. "I'm so bored!!" You thought aloud.

You turned around to face the window. It was cold, but at the same time, sunny. You smiled, thinking you should go for a stroll to the closest park.

You changed into casual thick clothes and slid your hands inside your pocket. You walked out of you apartment. Locking it and happily walked to the park.

"Umma!!" A little kid exclaimed and hugged a young woman. You smiled, seeing  groups of families around the park. You saw a bench and sat on it, watching groups of familes laugh and smile together.

You smiled, thinking about the future with your baby and.. L. Joe.

As you watched the families, a ball was rolled and stopped in front of your foot. You looked down to see a cute little girl with vute big eyes.

"Can I please have my ball?" She asked with a squeaky voice. You gave the child a warm smile and picked the ball up. You held it in front of her.

"Here you go." You smiled. The girl beamed and ran back to her parents and siblings. You looked at the parents and saw them bow towards you. You did the same and waved.

'Wonder what he's doing...' You thought about L. Joe. You stood up and started walking around the park. You saw a big Autum tree. Underneath, was a guy.

He was standing, facing the tree with his hands in his pockets. You walked closer and widened your eyes.

"L. Joe" You wisphered. You walked closer to him, without him noticing. You grinned and stood next to him, also looking at the leaves fall.

"L. Joe." You said. L. Joe blinked and turned to you. "Wha - What are you doing here?" L. Joe asked. You smiled and continued staring at the tree.

"Walking around the neighbourhood." You said. L. Joe softened and saw a leaf fall on your hair. You felt it and pouted. L. Joe laughed at your cuteness.

You tried to get it out, but L. Joe held your wrists. He took the leaf out and blew it with the natures wind. You blushed as he was still holding your wrists.

"Wanna.. walk with me?" He asked. You bit your lip and shrugged. L. Joe rolled his eyes and pulled your hand. "Come on." He said, a blush forming to his cheeks.

You smiled as you looked at your hands, locked with L. Joe's.

 

---

Please listen to the songs while you read!! It'll help you.. I think ? :D 

Please comment and subcribe!!

Thank you!!

 

<333