Sneaky Sanghee

It all started when I turned 18

After a tiring first day back, you, Junghwan and Minhyuk slept in Sanghee's house.

The next morning, Sanghee texted Changjo.

Do you want ~~~~ and L. Joe back together? Cause I don't want to see ~~~~ in a sad miserable way.

-Sanghee

 

Changjo recived the text and grinned. "Hyung, look!!" Changjo exclaimed and showed the whole Teen Top the message from Sanghee, except L. Joe.

"Is she joking?" Chunji asked. Changjo shrugged. "I don't know, but all I want is L. Joe hyung to be happy." Changjo smiled.

Ricky grinned and high-fived him.

"I'm in." Niel said. Everyone agreed.

Then, Changjo texted Sanghee back.

We're in. When do we start?

Sanghee grinned as she read Changjo's text.

Today. I'm planning to go at the amusment park ^^ Be ready by 10 and meet us in front of the Amusment park with L. Joe.

Sanghee sent the text message.

She walked into her room and saw Minhyuk and You sleeping ogether on her bed. She grinned and lightly shook your body.

~~~~-ah! We're going somewhere today!!" Sanghee shouted. You and Minhyuk woke up. "Eh? Where?" You asked.

"Amusment Park." Sanghee smiled. Minhyuk beamed with happiness. "Let's go! Let's go!" Minhyuk exclaimed. You sighed and nodded your head. 

"Go get changed!" Sanghee smiled and went out the door. You got out of bed and cleaned Minhyuk up. After you changed Minhyuk, you changed youself. 

You wore jean shorts, white singlet and a red checkerd shirt over it. walked out of Sanghee's room with Minhyuk.

"~~~~-ah! Hurry and eat up!! We're meeting up with someone!" Sanghee exclaimed. You blinked. "Who are we meeting up with?" You asked.

"You'll see." Sanghee winked.

---

LOL ;)

Please comment and subscribe!!
Thank you!! ^^

 

<333