Text

It all started when I turned 18

Hi guys, this is just a little authors note ^^ Please note that Junghwan is two years younger than you. I know that he acts very childish, but he's very protecive of 'YOU' :)

---

 

You played with Junghwan and Minhyuk. You were hiding behind the couch as bullets went over you.

"UMMA! I'LL SAVE YOU!!" Minhyuk shouted with his little brave vioce and covered you from the bullets hitting you. Junghwan laughed and hit Minhyuk on his forehead.

"Wah! DIE!!" Minhyuk growled and threw little balls at Junghwan. You cracked up and fell on the floor, laughing hard. Minhyuk giggled and sat on your lap.

"That was fun!" Minhyuk smiled. You slimed back and kissed his soft warm cheeks. "Come on Minhyukie, let's go take a rest alright?" You said and held his hand. You walked up the stairs and layed next to Minhyuk.

"Sleep okay? I don't want you staying up all night, shooting bulets at Junghwan." You said. Minhyuk pouted and slowly closed his eyes. Once he was asleep, you sat up and checked your phone.

One message!

Curiously, you clicked the one and only message.

~~~~-ah, when are you coming back here? I miss you so badly! D;

How's little Minhyukie eh? Still cute as ever? Please come visit!

Love you,

from Sanghee unnie.

You smiled. Yes, you and Sanghee are still friends. The two of you text and call each other once in a while. She took over your work, but you didn't mind.

You clicked reply and started pressing buttons.

Unnie,

Minhyuk's fine, he's been very energetic. I'll try and visit you with Minhyuk ): Sorry! Take care of yourself unnie!

From ~~~~-ah <3

You cosed your phone and fell asleep next to Minhyuk.

 

The next morning, you woke up and helpped cook breakfast with your mother.

"Wah~! Smells yummy!" Junghwan grinned. You laughed and shoved bread in his mouth. Junghwan pouted with a small glare.

You had a beautiful morning with your parents. When they went off to work, Minhyuk walked odwnstairs as he rubbed his eyes cutely.

"Hey baby." You smiled and picked him up. He smiled and kissed your cheek. "Hi umma!!"

You froze as you saw that face again. L. Joe's face popped up in your head. Minhyuk frowned and tapped your forehead. "Are you okay umma?" He asked. You blinked and nodded, snapping out of your thoughts about L. Joe.

"Yeah, I'm allright." You said.

 

---

I updated at school and didn't get to finish th lateset chapter ): The bell was gone and I was nearly finished with the chapter!! >:O Please excuse my mistakes!! ^^

Pleas comment and subscribe!!
Thank you!! :)

 

<333