What gangs do

It all started when I turned 18

After when you've finished vomiting, you padded back to the lounge room with L. Joe.

The two of you sat together in silence.

"So, should I cancel my date tomorow?" L. Joe asked. You shrugged. "Your choice. If you're going to the date then I'll might just tell my parents that I'm having a baby soon." You said. 

L. Joe didn't want you to say it by yourself. "Fine. I'll cancel my date." He sighed. A small smile lit up your face.

"I'll meet up with your parents first.. then go to my parents." He said. You bit your lip and nodded.

You looked at your stomatch and rubbed it with your hand.

"I wonder if the baby's a girl of a boy.." You wisphered. L. Joe looked at you then to your tummy. "If the baby's a boy, then I'm calling him Minhyuk." He said.

You smiled wider. You didn't know that being around him, was kinda interesting. You started to talk to him in a comfortable spot.

"If the baby's a girl, then I'm calling her Mi Young. " You grinned. L. Joe smirked. 

"Copy-cat." He teased. Your jaw dropped and pretend that you were offened. "Meanie." You pouted.

The two of you started to talk like friends. You talked about your past and L. Joe talked as well. As the time past, you and L. Joe didn't know it was allready past 5:00 in the evening.

The lights went back on and gave you a small jump. "Woah.. my eyes." L. Joe said and covered his eyes.

You rubbed your eyes and blinked a few times. "What time is it..? " you wondered. You checked the time in your phone. 6:56pm

You sighed. It was time for you to eat. You walked into the kitchen and thought of what you could eat. L. Joe poked his head inside.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Trying to think of what I could cook for dinner." You said. L. Joe shook his head and pulled your arm. "Let's go eat outside." he suggested.

"Why?" You asked.

L. Joe shrugged. "I can't be bothered cooking anymore. And I don't want you cooking with a baby in your tummy." L. Joe said. You smiled and nodded.

"I'll.. just get dressed." You said.

L. Joe let go of you and waited in the mini lounge room. You walked into your bedroom and changed into thick clothes.

When you finished changing, you went back to the lounge room. L. Joe stared at you.

'ready?" He asked. You nodded. he stood up and left his bag.

"Why are you leaving your bag?" You asked curiously. L. Joe smirked. "I'm sleeping over, right?"

You blushed and started walking next to him. "Where should we eat?" L. Joe asked. You shrugged.

"Anywhere.. healthy." You said. L. Joe looked up and searched the streets with his eyes.

"Let's go eat at the restuarant. " L. Joe said. You nodded. "Okay.."

The two of you walked to a restaurant and ordered. Both of you ate in silence in a normal pace.

"I don't have money--"

"I'll pay." L. Joe said. You blushed as he smirked. L. Joe payed for the food and walked into the dark streets beside you.

As the two of you walked in the streets, there was a small gang walking in front of you.

L. Joe eyed them and grabbed your arm. He slid his arm around your waist as you blushed. "W-What are you d-doing?" You asked as your face turned red.

"Be quiet and stay close to me." He hissed. You shivered and listened to what he said.

As the two of you were about to past the noisy, loud gang, one of them accidenlty bumped into L. Joe.

"Watch it." The guy hissed. L. Joe glared at him with his deathly glare. "You watch it." He growled. You felt scared, seeing L. Joe like this.

"L. Joe, stop." You wisphered. The guy and L. Joe held their glances of each other and walked off.

"Darn ." L. Joe cursed.

 

---

OMG, It's like.. 6:15 AM :O I woke up so early and saw how many subscribers I allready have!! :D

I'll be updating after school~! I have to get ready for school now ;)

Please comment and subscribe!! ^^

Thank you!!

 

<333