L. Joe and Teen Top

It all started when I turned 18

You and Sanghee were in front of an old abandoned building.

Sanghee knocked on the dirtly door with force. "OPEN UP!!" She shouted. You held onto her arm tightly.

The door flew open. There was Changjo with a glare.

"What do you want?" He growled. "Where's L. Joe?" Sanghee asked. Changjo raised his eyebrow. "Are you one of his s?" He cracked. Sanghee glared at him.

"No. Aparently, he got someone pregnant." Sanghee snarled. Changjo stopped laughed and froze. "What?"

Sanghee quickly dashed into the building as you followed. "L. JOE!! Come out!" She screamed. "Unnie.. stop!" You pleaded. Sanghee shook her head.

"The heck do you want?!" CAP growled. "L.JOE!!" Sanghee screamed again.

"Damn it man! Who the heck are you?"L. Joe asked. You hid yourself behind Sanghee and clutched her shirt.

"We need to talk.. privately." Sanghee said. L. Joe raised his eyebrow. "Talk here. There's no need for privacy." He said.

"Allright. You remember her?" Sanghee asked harshly and pulled you from behind. You gasped as your eyes met L. Joe's.

"Y-Yeah. What about her?" L. Joe asked.

"YOU GOT MY BEST FRIEND PREGNANT, BASTARD!!" Sanghee shouted. Teen Top stared with wide eyes. L. Joe froze.

"YOU JUST HAVE TO FORGET YOUR ?!" Sanghee growled. L. Joe's jaw dropped. You stared at him with nervous eyes.

"She's pregnant.. with my baby inside h-her?" L. Joe said as he pointed at your stomatch.

You felt vomit comming soon. You ran out of the building and vomited in a corner. Sanghee grabbed her hankerchief and gave it to you. "Here ~~~~-ah." She smiled.

You smiled back and dabbed it on your mouth. "Thank you unnie.." You said. The two of you walked back and saw L. Joe right at the same spot.

"She vomited right?" L. Joe said. You blushed and Sanghee nodded. "There's proof." She said.

What am I supposed to do now unnie?" You wisphered. Sanghee slumped her shoulders and popped an idea.

"I've got an idea, but I don't know if you guys agree." She said as she eyed you and L. Joe. you nodded  for her to keep going.

"You two have to be married and pretend your in love."

 

---

okay.. 4th updates in one day :D

Please comment and subscribe!!

Thank you!! ^^

 

<333